Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody ever had a false stiff reaction?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anybody ever had a false stiff reaction?

Got some wood arrows that are marked 50-55 spine. They have 100 grain points and shoot to the left. Ok fine. Put 145’s on and they shoot further to the left. Tuned em out to my selfbow. Took 200 grain fp. Got em flying right. Decided to try em in the blueridge. 54 pounds at my DL. The same bow the 100 grain points flew about a foot left at 15 yards. Well with the 200 grain points they fly about 2.5 feet to the left. Never seen that before. They would have to be super super weak to hit the riser in a ridiculous amount of flex to do that

I was nervous about opening this thread. Thought for sure you saw a good looking long haired blond from behind only to discover it was a dude....

Not sure about your spine issue

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Slick8 View Post
      I was nervous about opening this thread. Thought for sure you saw a good looking long haired blond from behind only to discover it was a dude....

Not sure about your spine issue

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk
      That is funny! Thanks for givin me a laugh tonight. Needed that.

Comment

From the thread title I thought it might have something to do with Citoris

Comment

Under spined bouncing off the strike plate bc they are flexing too much

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Dkincaid View Post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            Yep.

Comment

Originally posted by Dkincaid View Post
              Yep, and more common as a problem than many realize.

Rick

Comment

So your wood is flexing too much? That is a problem...

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Dear God. First the thread about Citoris and now a false stiff. . . Never mind. I think I need some sleep. . .

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

I think that happend to me in high school !

Comment

I'm pretty sure the guy who changed his screen name for a good reason knew what he was doing titling this thread. But it's still so dang funny.

Sent from my SM-J710MN using Tapatalk

Comment

Not gonna lie... I have no idea where you are at with your tuning situation since you seemed to have rotated through 3 different bows without saying what the DWs were on either of them.

But yeah, I have gotten false reactions due to nock height or other clearance issues.

Comment

Originally posted by SwampRabbit View Post
                          Not gonna lie... I have no idea where you are at with your tuning situation since you seemed to have rotated through 3 different bows without saying what the DWs were on either of them.

But yeah, I have gotten false reactions due to nock height or other clearance issues.
                          Wasn’t a help thread. Already figured it out. I was just amazed at just how much the false OVERSPINED reaction was on weak arrows. Just sharing my results.

Comment

This thread needs bow ****

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                            X