No announcement yet.

Potus sotu

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fake news has their work cut out for them to try to spin this in time to spoon feed the masses tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by HoustonHunter View Post
      I don’t understand why folks say he shouldn’t use social media as a platform while the majority of Americans use it on a daily basis. Why are we all allowed to but he isn’t?

I’d guess mostly because it’s not “presidential” but times are changing and to the liberals the ends justify’s the means so we need someone like trump to go on offense and not constantly be on defense.
      Trump quite literally could have saved our democracy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I can't stand Nancy Pelosi

Comment

Originally posted by DRT View Post
          Not me. He's doing some good and is better than the alternative but he needs to learn to shut his mouth and shut off the Twitter dribble. No telling what his ignorant *** will say and honestly I couldn't care less.

Sent from my SM-J710MN using Tapatalk
          He speaks the hard truth. He will put folks in their place. He says he will do something and he does. I applaud that. Is it too much on occasion? Yeah maybe. But I’d much rather have that than a liar who does nothing. The man has turned the country around in short time. Who cares if it offends some. They’ll get over it or get gone.

Comment

Originally posted by DRT View Post
            Not me. He's doing some good and is better than the alternative but he needs to learn to shut his mouth and shut off the Twitter dribble. No telling what his ignorant *** will say and honestly I couldn't care less.

Betting you're a yankee and closet Democrat

Comment

Yep, I was one of those who just could not see myself voting for him... didn't like him, still can't say that I "like" him, but I sure like what he's trying to do. I did NOT vote for him but I sure did vote AGAINST Hitlery... that meant I had to cast my ballot his way... I'll do it again in 3 more years if he continues to work like he's doing, but it will be FOR him... There's actually a big difference, or at least there is to me.

Comment

I do cringe a bit at some of his Twitter posts, but he keeps the media and his critics reeling when they try to spew their bull**** and lies.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Froggy View Post
                  The Dems sat on there hands in response.
                  He should stop, look at the Dems and say, "if you do not stand and clap we will discuss the FISA memo now, on live television"... I bet they would be more than happy to get with the program..

Comment

I don’t understand why folks say he shouldn’t use social media as a platform while the majority of Americans use it on a daily basis. Why are we all allowed to but he isn’t?

Use it, absolutely. But he needs to use it better. I'm all for telling it like it is, but the way he goes about it is doing nothing but guaranteeing he only gets 4 years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

He uses it so fake news cant filter his words and misquote him. Straight from his mouth to us.

Comment

The resist movement looks tired.

Comment

I'm enjoying it!

Comment

It is quite embarrassing to see the disrespect from the left side of the house... They sit there withholding support for proposals and deals that help ALL Americans... How dang dumb is that?! Talk about cutting off your nose to spite your face!

Comment

Originally posted by Passthrough View Post
                              Betting you're a yankee and closet Democrat
                              I apologize for that comment. But I've never voted Democrat. Not even when a close family friend ran for a bench seat.

Last edited by DRT; 01-30-2018, 08:44 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                                Yep, I was one of those who just could not see myself voting for him... didn't like him, still can't say that I "like" him, but I sure like what he's trying to do. I did NOT vote for him but I sure did vote AGAINST Hitlery... that meant I had to cast my ballot his way... I'll do it again in 3 more years if he continues to work like he's doing, but it will be FOR him... There's actually a big difference, or at least there is to me.
                                I agree with you!!! I'm in the same " vote " per'se

Comment

Working...
                                X