Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by switchback View Post
    Contracts blood trail.
    Phillip congrats on all the animals and the buck was heavy! Snack stick making before to long.
    Thanks Kenny! Hopefully I saved enough meat!

Comment

Originally posted by TxnRunner View Post
      Awesome! Congrats, the Benbrook bucks are tough. There are a plenty out there, but the big ones are good at avoiding hunters. Post up some pics if you don't mind sharing.
      Thank you! Once I get my post count up I'll post a pic

Comment

Enjoying watching all the posts here. I finally got word that I was drawn for the last hunt in late January. I'll be chasing some ducks. Good luck to all you guys who still have time out there during deer season. I've yet to take a deer out of Benbrook but had a blast hunting it. Learned something new each time I went out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by acovington View Post
          Enjoying watching all the posts here. I finally got word that I was drawn for the last hunt in late January. I'll be chasing some ducks. Good luck to all you guys who still have time out there during deer season. I've yet to take a deer out of Benbrook but had a blast hunting it. Learned something new each time I went out.

Great duck hunting out there.

Comment

Originally posted by Sreppep View Post
            Thank you! Once I get my post count up I'll post a pic
            Is that him in yiur avatar? Notivmced missing brow.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by TxnRunner View Post
              Is that him in yiur avatar? Notivmced missing brow.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk
              Yes sir!

Comment

Comment

Good mature buck, Congrats again

Comment

Originally posted by Blood Trail View Post
                    Great duck hunting out there.

10-4 on that! I've killed a ton of them out there over the years. Especially back when permits were on a first come, first serve basis (before the lottery).

Congrats to the hunters on the deer.

Comment

Congrats, beautiful buck! Harvesting bucks on pub land is truly a challenge and very rewarding!

Comment

Originally posted by troy_w_7 View Post
                        Congrats, beautiful buck! Harvesting bucks on pub land is truly a challenge and very rewarding!
                        Thank you sir! Super happy with him!

Comment

Congrats on everyones harvests! I didnt hunt this morning. Little to windy and my spot could use a break. Still hoping for one of 2 bucks I have seen but time is getting too short to be picky!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by BowDude5000 View Post
                            Congrats on everyones harvests! I didnt hunt this morning. Little to windy and my spot could use a break. Still hoping for one of 2 bucks I have seen but time is getting too short to be picky!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk
                            Be picky. If you shoot a smaller one he won't have time to grow in to a trophy. That place use to have lots of trophy deer, no everyone shoots whatever they see. It has really gone down hill.

Comment

There are only a couple that im looking for! The others i have seen, been less than 13". I was referring to waiting on shooting a doe. Hind sight says i should have shot a doe earlier!!!

Comment

Originally posted by stinkbelly View Post
                                Be picky. If you shoot a smaller one he won't have time to grow in to a trophy. That place use to have lots of trophy deer, no everyone shoots whatever they see. It has really gone down hill.
                                I understand wanting to get a trophy but a "small" buck to you might be a trophy to someone that hasn't shot one before. I'm sure everyone on here has shot several "small" bucks in their time. Mine was probably far from a trophy to you, but it'll be shoulder mounted on my wall.

Comment

Working...
                                X