No announcement yet.

DB Hog Ranch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mary, I removed the posts in question by someone affiliated with the ranch.
    Hunting Videos & Flickr Pix

Comment

Ahhhh thanks, I was starting to think TBH had gone whacky in my absence

Comment

Ntex, don't get your knickers in a knot ... that was directed to elliott!

It's OK, Mary ... let this be a lesson to you ... don't stay away too long!

Comment

I don't get it. Someone had a question about a ranch. Someone from that ranch responded with a phone # and web site. No prices were mentioned. No advertisement was made. Why did his posts get pulled? I read them before they were pulled. If someone NOT affiliated w/ the ranch would have posted the # and web site, would that be acceptable? Sounds like someone needs to mind their own business and worry about their own knotted knickers.

BTW, here is the web site if anybody is interested. Looks like a neat place. May have to give them a call. And no, I am not affiliated w/ the ranch.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Pink Victory Shafts 002.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	57.4 KB
ID:	23818564

Someone's prescription ran out!

Comment

Darnit, I'm all confused!! I hate it when this happens. I knew it. Soon as I get off this darn computer, something exciting happens. Guess I'll have to wait til next time. hehehe

Comment

just booked a hunt for my boys and my self been many times and will go many more .can not ask for better people when it comes to a day hunt.

Comment

Talked to the ranch manager last week. Full curl ram hunts are $300.00 Larger rams are $650.00 and $750.00.

Comment

Hi Mary!

Comment

You would think they would just give you the ice if
                      you spent a couple hundred dollars with them!

Comment

took 2 nice hogs this weekend and had a ball .

Comment

I have booked a one day hog hunt at DB in mid-May. I knew nothing about the place other than I asked at the archery shop about hog hunting and got their flyer. I have no experiences there yet but will be watching posts for more reviews and tips. Ray

Comment

rtread, let us know how your hunt goes. I am booked for a 2 day hunt with them in June.

Comment

I have a hog hunt for my Grandpa's Birthday on April 21. Think we are gonna get 3 pigs. I will let yall know how it is!-Mike-

Comment

hunted there last year and had a blast.Lots of hogs!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X