Vegas Must Do's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vegas Must Do's

My wife, me, best friend, and his significant other will be heading to Vegas on Thursday Jan 11 and coming home Monday Jan 15. We will be staying at the Golden Nugget(love down town). My wife and I have been several times but its been 6 or 7 years. What are some must do's other than gambling? We will do plenty of that but looking for things to do during the day as far as sight seeing an things? We will have a rental car to move around easily. Thanks for any ideas and is anybody else gonna be there then?

Breakfast at the omelet house!

Comment

Cirque de soleil show. My wife and I had a great time.

Comment

Originally posted by Kenner97 View Post
        Which one did y'all see? We seen the O' at Bellagio and it was fantastic but that's been 7 years ago.
        Last edited by hogslayer78; 12-17-2017, 06:09 PM.

Comment

Just got back today. The Mob museum is really cool and it's walking distance from the nugget. Between Denny's and Heartattack Grill is Axehole. Playing darts with throwing axes is a blast!!!! I actually ended up buying an axe, knife and a set of three throwing stars. On of the funniest things I did all week. For tours contact Big Horn Adventure Offfiters. They pic you up in Humvees and give a personal tour of what destination you chose!! We went to the Hoover ****. Awesome tour with lot of knowledge of local area and history. Fremont street is awesome at night

Comment

Absinthe. It’s a show just outside Caesar’s

Comment

Nero’s Steakhouse in Ceasar’s Palace

Have the bone-in ribeye. Best steak I have ever eaten in a restaurant.

Comment

Win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Red Rock canyon, Mob Museum down town, Mt. Charles snow skying close, Valley of Of Fire beautiful. Natural Hot Springs in area. Rent a car go, lots to see.

Comment

Originally posted by hogslayer78 View Post
                    Which one did y'all see? We seen the O' at Bellagio and it was fantastic but that's bee 7 years ago.
                    It was the KA show.

Comment

Originally posted by Kenner97 View Post

This for sure
                      O is awesome.
                      Zip line on freedmont st and the repelling from the stratosphere is ****** . We spent more money on food then anything.

Comment

Originally posted by TXDraht View Post
                        Nero’s Steakhouse in Ceasar’s Palace

Have the bone-in ribeye. Best steak I have ever eaten in a restaurant.
                        Neros is closed

Comment

Stayed at the Nugget last week. Could have lived without their $30 per night resort fee. If you decline house keeping for 2 days you get $15 food and beverage comp. There will be card in your room you can text to sign up for that.

We saw X Burlesque at Flamingo if your into Vegas showgirl shows. Also say Mystere at TI. It’s an awesome production show.

Eat breakfast at Hash House A Go-Go and lunch at Nacho Daddy. Both close to GN. Post a review on Yelp at Nacho Daddy and get a free margarita.

Comment

Beatles LOVE show at Mirage is my fav

Comment

Me and wife are really thinking about going to vegas for the nfr next year. What hotels would y'all suggest?

Comment

Working...
                              X