No announcement yet.

Just saw the 2018 Mathews flagship bow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm definitely interested in shooting one. If it's improved over the Halon then they have done something IMO. My Halon 6 is the nicest shooting bow I have had in my hand. I had a Z7 a while back as well and thought it shot great (for the time) and it was a short ATA as well. As with most consumers, brand loyalty will sell a lot of them. Those that complain or don't like it more than likely don't shoot a Mathews anyway. And if they did, they Halon/Halon 32 would definitely be something to look at as well. But like mentioned previously, I'm betting you see a 30-32" model next fall...

Comment

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
      The last two 28” bows we had from them did not sell well.
      I'm going to take your word for it and try them both out. The Bowtech Realm and the Triax. Does the Triax feel the same as the Halon or did they really do something different to it?

Comment

Short and heavy. Like a brick.

Comment

The last two 28” bows we had from them did not sell well.
          Makes sense. Not a whole lot of folks with much archery knowledge want a bow with that short of an ATA and that severe of a string angle.

Comment

Originally posted by FLASH_OUTDOORS View Post
            I’m not gonna lie. That probably the best looking bow I’ve seen from Mathews in awhile.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            beauty is definitely in the eye of the beholder cause that thing is one ugly battle ax. lol

Comment

Stealth is Lethal.Experience it today at your local authorized retailer.See more at mathewsinc.com/2018

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_z7Qz8kk2n4"]Introducing the 2018 TRIAX - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

great marketing. ugly *** bow.

Comment

How can you decrease ata 4" and not be able to shave at least half a pound. Weight has been my biggest criticism about the Halon series. I'll still go try one out though....you never know til you shoot it. I remember when the DXT came out. I laughed and said that looks like a kids bow and I'm not interested. Then I shot it and have had one ever since.

Comment

I’m gonna definitely shoot one!! I’ve always been a fan of short ata bows. I shoot my Creed XS better than any other bow I have. I like the way it looks to. Short & stocky.

Comment

Ok I shot it and loved it for what it is. Mine is on its way. We need one around the shop that is loaded and ready to shoot anyways.

I’ll agree with the thought process if it’s a short Halon but even more quiet and more dead in the hand. I will kill **** with it and keep the 32 as back up.

Comment

Ok I shot it and loved it for what it is. Mine is on its way. We need one around the shop that is loaded and ready to shoot anyways.

I’ll agree with the thought process if it’s a short Halon but even more quiet and more dead in the hand. I will kill **** with it and keep the 32 as back up.
                        You obviously liked it over the new bowtech then?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Neck View Post
                          You obviously liked it over the new bowtech then?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Yes and I don’t shoot for Bowtech

Comment

Yes and I don’t shoot for Bowtech
                            Jeff
                            What do these cost msrp?
                            Gracias

Comment

Yeah but you’re a fanboy! [emoji12]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
                              X