• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rwb42 View Post
    Why did you have to ruin that great pic with that terrible beer? Hahahaha

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Lmao! My thoughts exactly! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

I just didn't want to say anything because i know he's sensitive about his Nasty Lights [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Here we go. I seen you boys drink one or two of them before lol.

Comment

You didn't see me get one of them nasty thangs!!! [emoji16]

Comment

Following

Comment

IN....

Comment

Originally posted by RanchoAB View Post
              Getting hot out there QUICK! Deer are still hitting protein and cottonseed like crazy, it's like it hasn't even rained at all. Got a couple new feeders put out and everything filled back up. Now that the real heavy heat is setting in, consumption should go down considerably. We'll see. Forecast for this week calls for temps between 103-105. We had 1 camera out for a few weeks and after checking pics deer are in great shape and on average bucks are about halfway through growing their brow tines. Lakes are full, but once again brush is drying out very quickly. Hopefully we have a good, slow rain in the near future.

Here are a few pics from our trip this weekend and off of the trail camera:

Those protein feeders look awesome. Brush looks good too. Are they Mexico specials or did you bring them across?

Our new place isn't all that far from you guys so I hope we are that green as well.

Comment

Originally posted by walker1983 View Post
                Those protein feeders look awesome. Brush looks good too. Are they Mexico specials or did you bring them across?

Our new place isn't all that far from you guys so I hope we are that green as well.
                Thanks.. I think they turned out pretty good!! We brought 5 across..

Comment

Made a quick trip to the ranch yesterday to fill feeders and put cameras out. It was HOT! But the heat is not slowing down feed consumption whatsoever. They're still eating the heck out of protein and cottonseed. We had 1 camera out and so far deer are looking good! Now the growth will be fast and furious for then next 45 days! Can't wait to see what deer look like in a few weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by RanchoAB View Post
                    Made a quick trip to the ranch yesterday to fill feeders and put cameras out. It was HOT! But the heat is not slowing down feed consumption whatsoever. They're still eating the heck out of protein and cottonseed. We had 1 camera out and so far deer are looking good! Now the growth will be fast and furious for then next 45 days! Can't wait to see what deer look like in a few weeks.

We're off to a great start this year... I'm sure glad we finally got some trail cam pics to look at. That young buck has got some mass going on!!!

Comment

Looks like that bucks are coming along. Cool Thread!

Comment

Rancho Alto Bonito - 2017-2018

Originally posted by rwb42 View Post
                        We're off to a great start this year... I'm sure glad we finally got some trail cam pics to look at. That young buck has got some mass going on!!!

They're definitely looking real good! That young buck has some awesome mass for sure!

Comment

Always look forward to this time of year. Really makes you appreciate all the hard work that has been put in to get to this point. Amazes me to see how much the younger deer can change from year to year. Come on November.

Comment

Originally posted by rlwenzel View Post
                            Always look forward to this time of year. Really makes you appreciate all the hard work that has been put in to get to this point. Amazes me to see how much the younger deer can change from year to year. Come on November.
                            I think we're def gonna have some really nice up & comers this season..

Comment

Looking good oscar and Robert !!

Comment

Orale! Lookin good amigos, putting on the bone

Comment

Working...
                                X