No announcement yet.

euro mounts idea , what do yall think ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like it! I have a similar idea, but I plan on uprooting a cedar and cutting the root base flush to sit on the floor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

That looks pretty dang good !!

Comment

Looks good! Not my style, but it looks good and if you like it, then that's all that matters!

Comment

I really like that idea. I decided to do something similar with a buck I killed this year and two others that I (unfortunately) found this season. They were some of the big boys that we'd been watching around the house this year, so I thought I'd make something out of them.

I built a little base out of some wood I had laying around and snagged the cedar post from an old fence line we're redoing. Drilled some long screws through the base and into the post to sturdy it, then poured quickcrete in the box.

Still have to stain & "decorate" the bottom, and I'm still working on the two heads I found. Hope I can clean them up enough to make them look sharp.
          Attached Files

Comment

The heads
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Razrbk89 View Post
              I really like that idea. I decided to do something similar with a buck I killed this year and two others that I (unfortunately) found this season. They were some of the big boys that we'd been watching around the house this year, so I thought I'd make something out of them.

I built a little base out of some wood I had laying around and snagged the cedar post from an old fence line we're redoing. Drilled some long screws through the base and into the post to sturdy it, then poured quickcrete in the box.

Still have to stain & "decorate" the bottom, and I'm still working on the two heads I found. Hope I can clean them up enough to make them look sharp.

Curious to see how this finishes out. Great idea!

Comment

Looks good
                Good idea

Comment

Looks good!

Comment

Very cool thanks for sharing

Comment

Looks good

Comment

I like it

Comment

Very nice...

Comment

KC, here’s the (mostly) finished product on mine.
                            Attached Files

Comment

That’s pretty sweet thanks for sharing

Comment

Great idea. Gonna fix me one Wonder how big of post I'm gonna need for my elk

Comment

Working...
                                X