Official Outdoor Griddle Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jethro View Post
    I built a cover for mine yesterday. Welded it together out of 3/8 thick, matte finish, UV stabilized polypropylene. Fits good and I think it looks good. Just in time too, we got another good rain last night to test it out.

Last night I cooked blackened fish, yellow squash, and zuchinni. Sorry, no pics of that though. But it was good.

IMG_3147 by , on Flickr
    ***** whats that cover weigh????

We cook on ours all the time!!! Love it for all meals!

Comment

I've been looking for deals today on the 36" griddle. They are hard to find. The link I posted above is $210 and free shipping. I hope that helps someone looking for Christmas

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
        https://www.dealnews.com/Blackstone-...g/2066839.html

I've been looking for deals today on the 36" griddle. They are hard to find. The link I posted above is $210 and free shipping. I hope that helps someone looking for Christmas
        Deal expired already...Another missed opportunity.

Comment

Originally posted by KR-oldmexico View Post
          ***** whats that cover weigh????

We cook on ours all the time!!! Love it for all meals!
          I had to re-read that. It's light. polypropylene not metal.

My first thought was it was metal.

Comment

I don't have a outdoor griddle yet, but I bought this one. I love it so far, and can't wait to get a outdoor one. Cooking the last pack of sausage patties from last year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

28" or 36" .. which one should I get?! It will mostly be used for cooking for my family.

Comment

Originally posted by Blake8504 View Post
                28" or 36" .. which one should I get?! It will mostly be used for cooking for my family.
                Go BIG!! If you don't need it for just a couple things, just light one or 2 burners, but when "company's a comin'" you'll need all the space you can get and wish you'd got a bigger one... even with the 36"!!

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                  Go BIG!! If you don't need it for just a couple things, just light one or 2 burners, but when "company's a comin'" you'll need all the space you can get and wish you'd got a bigger one... even with the 36"!!
                  Did you ever have your griddle built, or did I miss it?

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                    I currently have the 36" one by Outdoor Gourmet. Should I exchange and get a Blackstone?

Is the quality that much more better?

Comment

Originally posted by Blake8504 View Post
                      I currently have the 36" one by Outdoor Gourmet. Should I exchange and get a Blackstone?

Is the quality that much more better?

IMO no. They are pretty equal. I coon fingered the one at Academy and almost got it but found a deal on a BS and went with it. Only thing I read different in the 2 is the OG doesn’t get quite as hot as the BS but just change out the regulator and they are pretty much the same. I will say I wish the side tables on the BS folded up like the OG one does.

Comment

Hope I don’t regret it, but amazon had the 28” with cover, and the accessory kit for 203$ to my door. It should arrive Friday.

Comment

Better than nothing. I will say, there are times I wish I had one bigger than the 36". Like someone said, if you are gonna cook a lot of food at once. But you can cook in batches too.

Comment

Has anyone bought the stainless model?

Blackstone 36 inch Stainless Steel Outdoor Cooking Gas Grill Griddle Station

Sent from my SM-G892U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                              Has anyone bought the stainless model?

Blackstone 36 inch Stainless Steel Outdoor Cooking Gas Grill Griddle Station

I didn't due to the fact that I want to get the magnetic front tray from Backyard Life Gear, and it won't work with the stainless model.

Gear and accessories for all manners of outdoor cooking. Smoke, BBQ, Grill, Boil, Fry.

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
                                I didn't due to the fact that I want to get the magnetic front tray from Backyard Life Gear, and it won't work with the stainless model.

https://backyardlifegear.com/collections/all
                                Nice. Good call.

Comment

Working...
                                X