No announcement yet.

Leica versus Vortex

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Buy what you can afford without breaking the bank or taking out a loan.. I have found that the more I spend the more clear and precise they SURELY MUST be..
    That's what I have convinced myself to think anyway.. I have to justify the extra $$$ to myself somehow.. When in reality I was making deadly 400-600 yard shots way back before long shots were COOL, before the internet, and before I had much money, and those shots were made with $150 Bushnell or Simmons scopes..

Comment

Leica. Leica. Leica.

I do appreciate and own both products, for different reasons.

I also own a Honda and a Ford Limited, for different reasons.

Comment

Zeiss and Leica for a high end budget then Swarovski for no budget. I have all major brands and two pair of vortex binos and scopes. I would buy Leica for the price and consistency of products. My elk hunting Leica small 10x25 that are 30 years old are awesome. My new geo 10x42 rangefinder binos will range a tree at 1800 yards.

The Vortex binos sit in the truck because they are the less valuable to me. If they get stolen or loss I will not beat myself up.

Comment

Vortex has done a great job with their marketing. They're essentially a lifestyle brand for a lot of guys that hunt the west.

Comment

Working...
          X