No announcement yet.

2018 IBO Trad World Championship

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It was an awesome shoot. Great set up on courses, lots of new people from many places met. IBO Champ Course was very challenging with up and down hill shots, close, long, big, small, even a sasquatch target. Lots of fun novelty shoots, shootdowns, and many new & interesting vendors. Thanks again Arvin Weaver for sponsoring the Self Bow Shootdown, Bob Sarrels for the youth bow which was gave away at the Kid's Shoot, and Bob Lee for sponsoring the Last Man Standing. Glad John Hurt, Bruce Childres, Rusty Craine, Doug Hill, Rusty Horn, Phil & Kris Johnston, me could represent our great state, and hope next year we can have more Texans show up. Weather was fabulous. I'm sure next year will be in the same location, Pipestem, WV State Park, so everybody begin planning about July 19, 20, 22 of 2019. It is a great shoot for all skill levels. I loved it.
    Last edited by Skunklady; 07-24-2018, 09:39 AM. Reason: added more info

Comment

Congrats to our own Women World Champs!!!!!!!!

And everyone else who brought a buckle back to Texas.
      I haven't seen Rusty Craine in quite a few years, I'd be willing to bet he hasn't changed all that much.

Way to represent y'all. I've always wanted to go, maybe next year.

Comment

Special thanks to Mike Westvang with Dryad Bows for bringing his expertise as a vendor from Texas to the Trad World. Dryad Bows has been a supporter of the IBO Trad World every year since 2009. I appreciate that support for us traditional archers. Thanks Again.

Comment

Wish I could have been in two places that week. But pretty sure y'all could not handle two Arvin's though.

Comment

Working...
          X