Ive been saying for awhile now that Canada is going to hell

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AddisonOil View Post
    Good for them! Maybe some of the weird-O's that are into that sort of thing here, will move there!
    It is the perfect climate for a snowflake.

Comment

The very idea that calling someone a term that they didn’t choose causes them such irreparable harm that legal remedies should be sought [is] an indication of just how deeply the culture of victimization has sunk into our society.”

This is where we're heading...................hell we're already there.

DJ

Comment

Like DJM says, that's where we are headed (not Texas obviously). Most of our big cities are only 15 years behind Canada and some are already simpatico right now. Im not into the whole notion of we will have a civil war or Texas will secede but I am curious as to how much violence there will be if a Hillary or Obama type President make a move to abolish the freedom of speech like they have done in Europe and Canada.

Luckily the SCOTUS yesterday unanimously ruled in favor of free speech over government censorship in on of their rulings. There is still hope for this country.

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by txpitdog View Post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            LOL............right click save!!!

Comment

Canada =/= USA, their gov't has always been and will always be a second rate joke.

Comment

Working...
              X