Tall Pines Exotics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tall Pines Exotics

Headed out Friday for our annual Round Rock football player pig slam weekend. We take a bunch of boys out every year. It has always been a great trip. I will let everyone know how this year goes!

A couple of pictures from past years.
    Last edited by dosrobles; 01-17-2017, 01:01 PM. Reason: Failure to put on pics

Keith and his dad are great guys.

Comment

We made it to our hunt at Tall Pines last weekend. As always, the owners made us feel right at home. The accommodations were great, if not quite the Hyatt. Larry and Keith will feed you like a king. We took 4 HS athletes and they were never hungry. bacon and eggs every morning for breakfast.........just good stuff all around.

3 of the boys gun hunted and they all killed hogs. My son and I bow hunted and we never got a shot. Keith and Larry worked their tails off to help us, they will drive the pigs to you (I am not real comfortable with that) but we declined. Larry and I went and set up a pop up blind way back in the woods. He provided the blind, helped me brush it in, and corned it for me a couple of times before I hunted Sunday morning.

It was a great hunt, and hosted by great people. I would recommend the place to just about anyone. If there is any down side to it, it is that it is pretty small, and those pigs get a lot of pressure. Getting with-in 70 yards, no problem, bow shot is a different story. We have been there 6 times and the over all experience is definitely an A (for the pig hunting).

Comment

Watching

Comment

Working...
        X