Limbsaver recoil pads, do they work????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fishingsetx View Post
    Wonder if it's some chemical causing the Gumminess. Mine are going on or may be over 10 years old and still feel like day 1.

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "Holy shoot....what a ride!"
    Cleaning solvents and gun oil are bad on them. From experience.

Comment

I have one on a TC Encore they definitely work Reduced the felt recoil 40-50%

Comment

Wonder if it's some chemical causing the Gumminess. Mine are going on or may be over 10 years old and still feel like day 1.

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "Holy shoot....what a ride!"

Mine were not. It stays in a Pelican Rifle Case.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Definitely

Comment

Limbsaver or Decellerator--either will do the trick.

Comment

Originally posted by DRT View Post
              Cleaning solvents and gun oil are bad on them. From experience.
              This was my thought when I said chemicals. I wipe down everything including wood with oil when I clean my rifles, but I'm very careful not to get it on any soft rubber or rubberized parts for this reason

Comment

Decelerator on my sons shotgun surface melted and sticky. Gonna replace it with a Kickeze

Comment

Working on this very thing. [emoji106]

Sent from my SM-J710MN using Tapatalk

Comment

Had one on my old 45-70 and have one on my 444 now. Yes they work.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Comment

My wife (5'3") uses one on her shotty. 12 ga double. Helps a lot. Slips right off when I want to shoot. And cheap don't hurt either.

Comment

Thanks, I'm going to grab one for his gun, hopefully it will tone down the kick a bit. If only lasts 10 years, or 5 for that matter it will have been money well spent!

Comment

Working...
                        X