Old Mexico 2018-2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Farmdog View Post
    303 sounds about right theres only one 3 hundy!
    And there's only ONE FARMDOG!

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
      North, Central, or South Americans?

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

And the native Americans [emoji1303][emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

4 on our place. I checked my guns monday. Angadi guy brought the military to colombia for me. Easy and quick.
        Angadi guy told me about 15 hunters had checked guns in so far thru them.

Comment

We have 5 guys this year. Hunting off the pipeline about 10 miles south of Columbia.

Don’t think our other guys are on the GS.

My WAG is about 300-400 Americans lease ranches in MX. Plus another 150-200 that come with outfitters.
          Plus the nationals that hunt and get their tags thu Angadi.

Comment

We have 5 guys this year. Hunting off the pipeline about 10 miles south of Columbia.

Don’t think our other guys are on the GS.

My WAG is about 300-400 Americans lease ranches in MX. Plus another 150-200 that come with outfitters.
            Plus the nationals that hunt and get their tags thu Angadi.

Comment

Originally posted by EastTexasMan View Post
              Talked to guy who works for angadi at border this past weekend... they gave out 8k tags prior to 2010 then dropped to 800 after all the **** went down... now about 1,600 a year in the Coahuila area.

4 of us on GS plus 1 whose not.

Man I Find 8k tags to Be Way Hard to Believe.

Most of the Guys That work for Angadi Now wasn't around in 2010, 2011, 12 Well you get the hint

Comment

Old Mexico 2018-2019

I remember in 06,07 waiting a couple hours on people to check in their guns. Then i left from 08-10 and when i came back i haven’t ran across another hunter at the border at the same time since.

Comment

Old Mexico 2018-2019

Originally posted by Mex. Bowhunter View Post
                  Man I Find 8k tags to Be Way Hard to Believe. [emoji57]

Most of the Guys That work for Angadi Now wasn't around in 2010, 2011, 12 Well you get the hint

Just what he said, idk all I know is he’s an officer/mgr whatever for angadi and those were numbers he told me. Point is not as many hunt as before, but it’s starting to pick up more is what I took from it.

And that could of been total tags not just to “Americans”

Last edited by EastTexasMan; 10-21-2018, 11:23 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mex. Bowhunter View Post
                    Man I Find 8k tags to Be Way Hard to Believe.

Yea I was told from a pretty reliable source it went from 3k to 300 in 2009 to 2010. 3k seems like a more real realistic number but man who knows...

Comment

I remember A High Year was around 3600 Hunters agreements. It went Down From There. I alone have Bought 18 tags in One year So Tag count doesn't Mean Much But, I Know Hunters That Don't Even Buy a Tag if Not Needed.

You Should of Asked Him Then Why the He'LL is It So Dam Hard for You Guys to Get Us Tags Now It You Could Do 8K Back Then

Comment

We checked in last Friday in Columbia. Was a walk in the park. I think the X-ray machine took longer than checking the guns.

Comment

Originally posted by Farmdog View Post
                          how many US citizens are hunting Mexico that hang out on the green screen? please give me an estimate. Thanks guys. Its just that everyone thinks Im all by myself. There has to be 20 from TBH right?

I hunt down there some. [emoji1303]

Comment

Funny Keith!!

Comment

There's 5 of us on our ranch and 3 are here on the GS.

Comment

Do y’all take propane across or buy it down there?

Comment

Working...
                                X