X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UFOs won’t sniff North America

Comment

I have a few stories of sightings I’ve had,
      But have learned through out the years of being a member of TBH. As well as many other members that don’t post or hang around this site anymore. IDK might be cause you get bashed for seeing something you weren’t planning on seeing, It just happens. The only way they’ll shut up is if it happens to them.Even then I bet they couldn’t swallow their pride and openly speak about their experience because they’ll look like an arse!
      It’s not worth bringing up anything that most have never experienced,
      Some folks on here think they’re too “SMART” to have an open mind and not everyone gets to see things.
      Don’t know if I was there at the right time
      Or the wrong time.
      For you nonbelievers google UFO sightings in south Tx/ oilfield.
      Watch the videos and you decide for yourself.
      God Bless You all!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by rut-ro View Post
        UFOs won’t sniff North America

Comment

Ok. Now I'm interested. Where can go to see all the UFOs and aliens that the foreign countries encountered. I can't believe the media isn't all over this. Confirmed sightings and encounters and evidence and nobody is reporting? The National Enquirer is the only paper keeping up with Alien encounters.

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
            Ok. Now I'm interested. Where can go to see all the UFOs and aliens that the foreign countries encountered. I can't believe the media isn't all over this. Confirmed sightings and encounters and evidence and nobody is reporting? The National Enquirer is the only paper keeping up with Alien encounters.
            Well they're not gonna show for you...they don't wanna get locked up!!

Comment

Originally posted by chopsknives View Post
              Well they're not gonna show for you...they don't wanna get locked up!!
              I would love to have a beer with an alien (not the ones in the home depot parking lot). We could probably get together and build a cool hunting blind....

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yTrKWSe8bzE"]Enemy Mine - Part 5 of 12 - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

careful chew. they are actually fallen ones, nephilim, demons. they are extra dimensional rather than extra terrestrial.

you dont want a beer with them. believe me.

Comment

Ha! Ha! Touche!! Good one! I suddenly feel so inadequate with my posts!

Comment

[quote=DRT;13409999]
                    Originally posted by chopsknives View Post
                    Nope

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
                    Why did it quote me saying that when I never said that? Chops said that.....

Comment

I didn't say that! Your tryin to set me up cause Chew is watching!!!

Comment

Yeah it's hard to believe there might be intelligent life out there when there's only 1% intelligent life on this planet!! LOL!

Comment

........."It's A COOKBOOK"............

Comment

UFOs over Keller?

Originally posted by Williams4298

Why did it quote me saying that when I never said that? Chops said that.....

Because one of y’all arguers screwed up the quote tags in your conversation.

Somebody left off a bracket and the chain of quotes got all screwed up... and instead of fixing it, folks just kept on hitting quote and rolling with it.
                            Last edited by Smart; 06-04-2018, 06:28 AM.

Comment

UFOs over Keller?

Originally posted by Chew View Post

I googled South Texas oilfield UFOs like I was told by the “open minded” and it took me to this National Enquirer pic.....

Comment

I said "Nope". I didn't say why did it quote me.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X