UFOs over Keller?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Smart View Post
    So our government teams up with every other Earth nation's governments to cover up UFOs? All these crazy dictators and US haters all come together on the subject of UFOs and say yeah....we'll hate each other and kill each other but we all are in agreement that its better to keep quiet on UFOs. Here take this nuke to the head but please don't mention to the world that we found an alien in China...or Iran...or Somalia...or Russia. Those are some lines to read between

Or do Aliens only fly over and crash on US soil?

They know how relaxed our immigration laws are so they try to crash here. Come on smart read between the lines lol!

Comment

Originally posted by blacksunshine View Post
      y'all better watch out, you might have your gun purchasing rights removed when the mental health check requirement comes down...lol
      You know your right.. That's classic government... It's how they operate.

Make the ones that know too much look like nut cases.. Create a credibility issue...Put them on "THE LIST"..The Sheople will fall for it..

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
        But look how many people on this thread swear there are aliens who visit earth. This will become part of the "truth" in the future. Let that sink in a minute.

And all these people, countries, societies, hillbillies etc believe in UFO's but still no real proof?

10x more people believe in Jesus than UFO's yet most don't believe in Jesus. It's all about what you want to believe in.
        I believe in Jesus Christ the Son of God, In God and in the Holy Spirit I am a confirmed Lutheran and my beliefs are what I hold sacred far and above everything else

Why would you think that my thirst for knowledge would go against this?

Comment

[QUOTE=DRT;13409291]I'm not saying there isn't life other than on earth out there. Yahweh is a great creator with a seemingly unquenchable desire to create life.
          That said what's the point of any intelligent beings just flying around never making contact??

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Finally something we can agree on!

Comment

The fact that this earth is the home of the devil and the afterlife is eternal only with belief in God is fundamental to my search. The Bible is clear it only has one requirement and one alone - He that believeth in Me will be saved and have eternal life.
            Last edited by chopsknives; 06-03-2018, 07:39 PM. Reason: Me should have been capitalized

Comment

[quote=Williams4298;13409927]
              Originally posted by DRT View Post
              I'm not saying there isn't life other than on earth out there. Yahweh is a great creator with a seemingly unquenchable desire to create life.
              That said what's the point of any intelligent beings just flying around never making contact??

Finally something we can agree on!
              SOOOO with all of the evidence you think they have never made contact?

Comment

[quote=chopsknives;13409946]
                Originally posted by Williams4298 View Post
                SOOOO with all of the evidence you think they have never made contact?
                Nope

Comment

Originally posted by AtTheWall View Post
                  Professional Fighter Pilots with their first hand experience with UFOs. These dudes don't BS - they report what they see. Both situations - locked on by US TACINTEL Military Hardware.

2015 US Navy F18 Advanced - locked onto an UFO

2004 Military aircraft near San Diego - Most likely US Navy F/18 since SD is a big US Navy air base.

https://youtu.be/3RlbqOl_4NA
                  I’m a fighter pilot and I’ve personally never seen one and have flown with some extremely experienced pilots who have flown the F16 for a very long time and have never heard anyone talk about how they saw one.

Also have flown so close to Area 51 I could see down the runway and could have used it in an emergency if my engine flamed out. Never saw anything when I was that close, even flying in the dead of night in the Nevada desert.

Comment

The universe is too big to not have something somewhere

Comment

Originally posted by TexasFlyer03 View Post
                      I’m a fighter pilot and I’ve personally never seen one and have flown with some extremely experienced pilots who have flown the F16 for a very long time and have never heard anyone talk about how they saw one.

Also have flown so close to Area 51 I could see down the runway and could have used it in an emergency if my engine flamed out. Never saw anything when I was that close, even flying in the dead of night in the Nevada desert.
                      I believe Buzz Aldrin was an engineer then astronaut then flight commander and I have high regard for him and I have high regard for you and Thank You for your service!!!!!! I think that's what's puzzling. There are people that have very distinguished careers that have seen em. Including base commanders. What I'm trying to say is that I can't discredit everyone that has seen because of those that haven't. You know if you were to take a sample of seawater everyday for your entire lifetime the chances of you seeing even half of life in the sea are minimal

Comment

No such thing as UFO's

Comment

Infinity. Impossible for the mind to get around such an idea. Infinite God. Infinite possibilities .

Comment

The reason I went to the sea is that I worked offshore for a couple of years and we walked saturation divers - they would talk about different things they've seen and so many stories involved things only one diver had seen eventhough they were all seasoned pro divers

Comment

Originally posted by brokeno View Post
                              No such thing as UFO's
                              How would you know that?

Comment

Originally posted by brokeno View Post
                                No such thing as UFO's
                                Dang.. Well that settles it.... Close this thread!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X