how spoiled is your dog

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how spoiled is your dog

my dog eats at 0430 stays outside till noon, then comes inside to her kennel and takes a 2hr nap, with a oscilating fan facing the kennel (the a.c is on in the house), goes back out a 2pm with a block of ice placed in her water, a 24inch box fan on so she doesnt get hot under the porch cover. retrieves and work on commands at 6pm, then comes inside to sleep in her kennel at 9:30 til 2am when i get up to take her out to use the restroom and then back in her kennel til breakfast. rides inside the truck instead of the back, big blankets in her kennel,
    Attached Files

I have never understand getting up I'm the middle of the night to let dog out to go to the restroom. My dogs stay inside from about 9pm to 8am and never make a sound. Only one time one of them was making noise and I got up and let them out. Neither one of them has had an accident.

But yes, my boys are spoiled

Comment

My dog is on the same level as yours sir. He's a lab sleeps inside goes outside when he wants and works every other day with training dummies also rides in side the truck, only rides in the back in his kennel when he's muddy and wet from hunting.

Comment

My chocolate is spoiled plain rotten, stays with me 24/7 even at work. Sleeps in the bed at night and lounges on the couch. The back seat in my crew cab folds up out of the floor and a large rectangular ortho pet bed takes its place and he has the whole back seat to himself. I know it's crazy overboard, but me and this dog have a bond like no other. I got him when I was fresh out of the mil and didn't want to be around people for any reason. I honestly feel like he saved me. Then at only 18 months old we came home to a guy halfway through a window of my house Ranger hit him like a bull and locked on to that crackheads man parts. He's sat in the ground blind with me with deer feeding within 15 yards and just stared at them as intently as I do. He's trailed two deer and one hog without a lick of training. He is definitely a once in a lifetime dog and in my book he's earned every ounce of his spoiling.

Comment

Haven't seen my dog in 15 days. Been gone for work and vacation. Live on a 2500 acre ranch and leave him a gravity food feeder and automatic waterer. He does as he pleases most of the time anyway unless I need him for working cows or tracking. He is at the house every morning when I walk outside and usually back for the night by 9. I raised him from a pup and he will go with me anywhere I'll let him go, but if I'm not there he is just fine doing his own thing for the time being.

Comment

What do you think ? Here he is begging for a rawhide bone and growling at me !
            Attached Files

Comment

Bad

Comment

They sleep inside on their own beds in our bedroom and will either jump on the bed or scratch the side of the bed in the middle of the night to let one of us know they need to go outside. They are fed once in the morning, 3 cups for him and 2 cups for her and once in the evening. They are pampered and if we have a trip planned or we are gong to be out of town, they are boarded at Tipton's Pet Hotel where they are walked 3 times a day and let out to play with other dogs. They have their own run and large sleeping area and know everyone up there. They do not ride in the bed of the truck, they ride in the backseat with the windows down, no matter the weather. They have their own couch that they crawl upon as long as the throw is on it and sometimes maybe without it, but they know that is their couch and do not get on any other furniture most times. If you sit on that couch you can bet that within 30 seconds you will have over 200#'s of dogs laying on you!!!!!! I think you would be hard pressed to find 2 more rotten, spoiled dogs in TX. this has been going on in our house since 1996 when I let my first Rottie, Sniper into the house after surgery and the rest is history as far as dogs in the house and being spoiled. I hate to tell you how much money we spent on 5 surgeries on the 2 Rotties (Thunder & Daizsha) before the 2 we have now. I actually have insurance on these 2! Meet Diesel and Sophie!

Click image for larger version

Name:	002.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	86.2 KB
ID:	24388879

Name:	003.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	81.7 KB
ID:	24388880

Name:	IMG_0286.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	100.9 KB
ID:	24388881

Comment

This is 60 seconds old.

Comment

^^^^^^^^^ They look like deep thinkers ! So serious............oops, I was talking about Mudslingers pair.

Comment

Originally posted by Mudslinger View Post
                      They sleep inside on their own beds in our bedroom and will either jump on the bed or scratch the side of the bed in the middle of the night to let one of us know they need to go outside. They are fed once in the morning, 3 cups for him and 2 cups for her and once in the evening. They are pampered and if we have a trip planned or we are gong to be out of town, they are boarded at Tipton's Pet Hotel where they are walked 3 times a day and let out to play with other dogs. They have their own run and large sleeping area and know everyone up there. They do not ride in the bed of the truck, they ride in the backseat with the windows down, no matter the weather. They have their own couch that they crawl upon as long as the throw is on it and sometimes maybe without it, but they know that is their couch and do not get on any other furniture most times. If you sit on that couch you can bet that within 30 seconds you will have over 200#'s of dogs laying on you!!!!!! I think you would be hard pressed to find 2 more rotten, spoiled dogs in TX. this has been going on in our house since 1996 when I let my first Rottie, Sniper into the house after surgery and the rest is history as far as dogs in the house and being spoiled. I hate to tell you how much money we spent on 5 surgeries on the 2 Rotties (Thunder & Daizsha) before the 2 we have now. I actually have insurance on these 2! Meet Diesel and Sophie!

[ATTACH]724341[/ATTACH]
                      [ATTACH]724342[/ATTACH]
                      [ATTACH]724343[/ATTACH]

Those are some good looking dogs

Comment

Spoiled? Not at all.

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1436059866.014117.jpg
Size:	114.2 KB
ID:	24388892

Comment

Originally posted by Corn Sack View Post
                          My chocolate is spoiled plain rotten, stays with me 24/7 even at work. Sleeps in the bed at night and lounges on the couch. The back seat in my crew cab folds up out of the floor and a large rectangular ortho pet bed takes its place and he has the whole back seat to himself. I know it's crazy overboard, but me and this dog have a bond like no other. I got him when I was fresh out of the mil and didn't want to be around people for any reason. I honestly feel like he saved me. Then at only 18 months old we came home to a guy halfway through a window of my house Ranger hit him like a bull and locked on to that crackheads man parts. He's sat in the ground blind with me with deer feeding within 15 yards and just stared at them as intently as I do. He's trailed two deer and one hog without a lick of training. He is definitely a once in a lifetime dog and in my book he's earned every ounce of his spoiling.
                          that is awesome

Comment

[ATTACH]724359[/ATTACH]

Comment

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1436061705.438116.jpg
Size:	55.7 KB
ID:	24388897

Spoiled rotten.

Comment

Working...