No announcement yet.

High Volume in Cardoba, Argentina

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am down here as well, today was our first day. It is hard for a Texas boy to understand just how many doves there really are. My son and I both shot over 250 in about 2 hours. Could have been probably 2X that if I didn’t stop to film him. The guide says he expects tomorrow’s hunt to be even better. I am not sure how.

This is a great bucket list hunt.

Comment

Looks like a lot of fun, may have to try it one day before I get too darn old.

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
        My mind says keep shooting brother but my body is giving out!!![emoji856] About 60 boxes of shells have gone thru this rented Benelli.....ouch!![emoji389]

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
        Haha now that’s a good day right there

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
          My mind says keep shooting brother but my body is giving out!!![emoji856] About 60 boxes of shells have gone thru this rented Benelli.....ouch!![emoji389]

Greatness

Maybe they have a 20 or even 28

Comment

I will be there mid October this year for the first time ever. It’s hard to not think about it all day! I’m fire up!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I have three buddies down here in the valley who made the 1500 club...they were rotating 3 20ga autos to keep them from burning up. Shoulders were black & blue for a week.

I honestly cannot imagine...I would get tired not getting anywhere to 500 in Mexico & just quit back in the 90's. I would like to make the trip someday.

Good stuff.

Comment

I’ve had dinner at that same table! Don’t come home without a 1000 club hat!

Comment

Originally posted by Czechfish View Post
                  Just got back from Sierra Brava Lodge.
                  Weather was upper 30’s to 70’s.
                  Shot 79.3% and killed 2575 birds.
                  Wow.....you were rolling em!![emoji106]

Comment

Our chef was putting on a feed at every meal! Desserts are mandatory....lol

Comment

The coolest bird boy in Argentina......we had a "blast"...... literally!!!🤙

Comment

Our shell bill was CRAZY expensive!!![emoji33][emoji854][emoji12]

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
                          I have three buddies down here in the valley who made the 1500 club...they were rotating 3 20ga autos to keep them from burning up. Shoulders were black & blue for a week.

I honestly cannot imagine...I would get tired not getting anywhere to 500 in Mexico & just quit back in the 90's. I would like to make the trip someday.

Good stuff.
                          I'm with you! I ain't that mad at them......[emoji102]

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin View Post
                            I’ve had dinner at that same table! Don’t come home without a 1000 club hat!
                            Lol.....I only got a total of 1,414 birds over 4 hunts. 758 on our only full day. 76 boxes of shells was waaaaay to much shootin for this bowhunter![emoji1] We both got the "Almost 1,000" caps.......lmao!!!!🤣🤣🤣

Comment

Originally posted by BTLowry View Post
                              Greatness

Maybe they have a 20 or even 28
                              Next time a .410 for me....[emoji6]...single shot!!! The parakeets were the only ones I could triple! And the pigeons were more my speed......big & slow!!!

Comment

Headed down with my dad in 3 weeks. Bucket list trip and these pics aren't making the time go any quicker!

Comment

Working...
                                X