Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Black Widow recurve - if I could, should I...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Black Widow recurve - if I could, should I...

If I could trade a Bushmaster Varmint Special for a beautiful BW Recurve in extremely nice condition, would it be a good trade? I have another AR, and I have always wanted a BW. I have piddled with traditional archery on and off, but never truly seriously. I have time now to do a lot of shooting and a nice range is about 15 minutes away.

What do you think?

To each his own, but I always thought a BW recurve looked like a turkey box call with limbs on it.

Comment

I think it'd be a pretty fair trade.

Comment

I've shot lot's of bows over the years and, for me, my Black Widows are hands down the most consistent bows that will put arrows right where I'm looking.

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
          To each his own, but I always thought a BW recurve looked like a turkey box call with limbs on it.
          i agree....never been a fan of most BW recurves but if it's a PSR then I'd consider; that's one of the sweetest looking 50s style recurves on the market!
          i keep an eye out for a used PSRs and seems that asking price for BW recurves in good condition typically run ca. $600 and one in excellent condition typically in the $900 range.

good luck with your decision and post pics if you decide to make the trade.

Comment

Let's just say that fiscally speaking that guy may be getting the longer end of the stick.

But hey, I have more bows than I have fingers so take that for what it's worth.

Comment

Working...
            X