X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by texansfan View Post
    Just Google: trump h2b

And it will come up
    It got pushed to the side because Trumpcare just got flushed in the toilet by the two senators from kansas and ...
    I took your advice & researched it. You're making a mountain out of a mole hill.
    I think you should take your own advice & actually research it in it's entirety, & I don't mean regurgitate what MSM says.
    The democraps are rather upset how the whole process turned out so that is one thing that tells me it isn't all that bad.

Comment

Maybe it's just me but, these are not the type of immigrants that I have a problem with. People coming here to work are ok in my book. It's the illegal ones that I want out. Trump isn't anti immigrant, he's anti illegal.

Comment

Originally posted by lbbf View Post
        Maybe it's just me but, these are not the type of immigrants that I have a problem with. People coming here to work are ok in my book. It's the illegal ones that I want out. Trump isn't anti immigrant, he's anti illegal.
        The liberals like to conflate the two so that if you are against MS-13 child rapists you are also against Juan and his family who came over legally and are raising their kids and working hard at life. At the end of the day they want immigrants here as the vast majority of them end up with some kind of status and then will vote democrat. They have accepted the fact that an open border will mean violent crimes but that's par for the course, an acceptable price if you will to stay in power or regain power. Same thing in Europe with the refugees, votes and votes mean power and power.

Mass immigration also allows them to assume larger and larger future tax revenues, this makes it possible for them to run up 20 trillion dollar debts knowing they can continue to fund their personal empires as they will tax these immigrants in the future.

Republicrats know that they have seized power from the people and that they are in charge, they own and control almost everything we own and do. Even your property you paid for you don't own, they will seize in a heartbeat over not paying your rent (property taxes). They have decided that since they have the power they will sell what is rightfully ours and our children's to the highest bidder.
        Last edited by Ætheling; 07-18-2017, 06:17 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
          The liberals like to conflate the two so that if you are against MS-13 child rapists you are also against Juan and his family who came over legally and are raising their kids and working hard at life. At the end of the day they want immigrants here as the vast majority of them end up with some kind of status and then will vote democrat. They have accepted the fact that an open border will mean violent crimes but that's par for the course, an acceptable price if you will to stay in power or regain power. Same thing in Europe with the refugees, votes and votes mean power and power.

Mass immigration also allows them to assume larger and larger future tax revenues, this makes it possible for them to run up 20 trillion dollar debts knowing they can continue to fund their personal empires as they will tax these immigrants in the future.

Republicrats know that they have seized power from the people and that they are in charge, they own and control almost everything we own and do. Even your property you paid for you don't own, they will seize in a heartbeat over not paying your rent (property taxes). They have decided that since they have the power they will sell what is rightfully ours and our children's to the highest bidder.
          Sadly, you are correct.

Comment

There are 54 designated republican senators today.
            How many are RINOs?

How many are not truly conservative?

How many are career politicians?

And the one aint Cruz!

Comment

Originally posted by AZST_bowhunter View Post

And the one aint Cruz!
              Jeff Sessions?

Comment

Cant be put any better........there does not seem to be many real
                Representatives left.
                Tax you right out of a generational property.......like my wifes family lake house on LBJ.

Comment

Aint nothing wrong with that!!!
                  Don't forget the immigrants (mostly Latino or Eastern European of some type) that have invaded The Woodlands area! Pay $1,000,000 and you can come on over with your entire family. I have a banker friend (fraternity brother) with FROST Bank that has done 7 of those in the last 18 months or so. (EB1 program or something like that?) What a joke!!! So our nation goes to the highest bidder since it put money into the tax coffers.......geez.....the FIX is IN boys & girls!!! I will say that the Ferrari & Lamborghini dealer in my neighborhood keeps a persistent smile on his face. Always follow the money and stop yelling at each other over crumbs!

Comment

How many are RINOs?

The only 3 that are solidly conservative every time are Mike Lee, Ted Cruz, and Ben Sasse.

Rand Paul, Michael Crapo, Richard Shelby, & Jim Risch are fairly reliable conservatives.

The rest of them typically vote for the establishment rather than the people.

Comment

Originally posted by AZST_bowhunter View Post

And the one aint Cruz!
                      You might want to check out Shane's post. He knows what he is talking about.

Comment

How many are RINOs?

They are ALL career politicians. Not sure what a Rhino in but they probably are one of those too., They care most about getting re-elected for their next term and will kow-tow to the persons who will better help them accomplish that end, no matter the political persuasion!

Comment

Working...
                        X