Russia - anyone else tired of hearing it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
    Now seems that the reports of the subpoena to the Deutche Bank has been verified as false. In other words.....MORE FAKE NEWS!
    Just saw that, hilarious.

Comment

Where are the defenders on our side? What about Obama on an open mic telling the Russian dude, "Tell Vladmir, after the election, I will have more latitude...". If that isn't collusion, I don't know what is.

Comment

The more they try to uncover **** on Trump the more they uncover and expose **** on themselves and Clinton.

Comment

Originally posted by Livin'2hunt View Post
          Again, truth only matters to us. We're battling people who believe, the "seriousness of the charge" is enough.

Livin'2hunt
          Your PMs are full.

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
            Also, I was assured by people smarter than me (they've told me so) that reaching out to foreign governments for information is treason. Is Mueller going to investigate himself now?

Well no disrespect and sure hope they aren't relatives but those saying that they are smarter than you are FOOLS. It absolutely isn't illegal or treasonous. Every single incoming administration does it...as they should. Even obama's people said they had no problem with it. It's on video and a matter of public record.

Comment

Originally posted by PVDT View Post
              Well no disrespect and sure hope they aren't relatives but those saying that they are smarter than you are FOOLS. It absolutely isn't illegal or treasonous. Every single incoming administration does it...as they should. Even obama's people said they had no problem with it. It's on video and a matter of public record.

I was being sarcastic bud. [emoji1303]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w3YjhUegs64"]Shocking Trump/Russia Investigation Corruption Exposed | True News - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

I was driving to a customer meeting with 2 liberal co-workers. Our engineering manager (a middle age woman, great at her job) somehow got into the Facebook false advertising and the election.

I asked her how many Bernie supporters, ****** off because Clinton colluded with the DNC voted for Trump as a result? Or how many Clinton supporters saw videos of her having facial spasms or falling down and decided to vote for Trump? Millions? Enough to affect the election?

..... she changed the subject.

Comment

Originally posted by Bill in San Jose View Post
                    I was driving to a customer meeting with 2 liberal co-workers. Our engineering manager (a middle age woman, great at her job) somehow got into the Facebook false advertising and the election.

I asked her how many Bernie supporters, ****** off because Clinton colluded with the DNC voted for Trump as a result? Or how many Clinton supporters saw videos of her having facial spasms or falling down and decided to vote for Trump? Millions? Enough to affect the election?

..... she changed the subject.

Awesome

Comment

It’s hard to keep them on-topic and discuss one point/issue to completion without whirling like a dervish onto some other Huffington Post sound bite. Then add feelings.

Comment

It’s hard to keep them on-topic and discuss one point/issue to completion without whirling like a dervish onto some other Huffington Post sound bite. Then add feelings.

How do you do it....honestly? How do you not go crazy living in the land of disfuntion?

Comment

It’s like anything else- you get used to it. Except all the nonsense gun laws.

Comment

I need to keep this meme handy the next time they gloat about Judge Moore’s loss in Alabama. Or he has not conceded yet I read.

Comment

I need to keep this meme handy the next time they gloat about Judge Moore’s loss in Alabama. Or he has not conceded yet I read.

Yes sir, that's my whole issue with the judge. He attempts to rape you, handles your divorce then 40 years later come out of the wood work with this type of accusation...........i ain't got time for that

Comment

Yes I am tired of hearing about it

Comment

Working...
                                X