No announcement yet.

Binoculars fogging

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just use anti fog spray from the Opt. office. Knock on wood, I have never had them fog up on me.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
      What do you guys do to keep your binoculars from fogging on those cold mornings when glassing. Seems like every time I get them close to my face they fog up. And I can never keep them clear.
      I cant remember the name of this stuff but they sell it at Sunglass Hut. You rub it on your lenses and wipe it off with a silk cloth works like magic. I used it when i had a pair of Bushnells. But havent need it since i got my Leopoldes.

Comment

Originally posted by tookeymonster View Post
        I cant remember the name of this stuff but they sell it at Sunglass Hut. You rub it on your lenses and wipe it off with a silk cloth works like magic. I used it when i had a pair of Bushnells. But havent need it since i got my Leopoldes.
        this stuff is made for High dollar$$$$ sunglasses and its not a liquid. it almost like a wax.

Comment

I keep mine inside my jacket.sweat shirt and use anti-for spray on the lenses to clean them...haven't had a problem......but if it really gets cold I can always turn up the butane heater,or close a window!!!

Comment

Shaving cream works! Try it on your bathroom mirror! Rub some on your mirror and wipe it off then run the HOT water and watch the mirror fog but not the spot you put the shaving cream!! You can use it on your BINOS and it will help.

Comment

Working...
            X