Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My Africa Experience - 10 days, 12 animals, Countless New Friends, Memories for Life

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I couldn't believe I had another opportunity at a zebra. The camera was used instead of a bow, but looking back......I think that was a mistake. I shouldn't have looked a gifthorse in the mouth. This amazing animal came right in close, only the second zebra I saw in 10 days that wasn't about 100 yards out and going the other way.....
    Attached Files

Comment

I want a Kudu so bad.

Comment

Originally posted by Txnrog View Post
        Dude, (easy to say should've from here) but you shouldn't have been so picky on the bushbucks - both were great trophies.
        I couldn't agree more, that first one was just as beautiful as the next.

Comment

Awesome thread! The best hunting recap I think I've ever read

Comment

Originally posted by MichaelW View Post
            I couldn't agree more, that first one was just as beautiful as the next.
            your camera is awesome. It's almost like we were there with you. can't wait for more

Comment

Wow, you had a chance at two zebras with a bow on one safari! Seriously I know people who have been multiple times and not even had a chance at one with a bow.

Comment

Have yall thought about this. When Michael is finished, then what? I almost, I said almost wish it would last right up till bow season.

Comment

Originally posted by brianlg31 View Post
                  Have yall thought about this. When Michael is finished, then what? I almost, I said almost wish it would last right up till bow season.
                  Well some of you might enjoy my report and watching the video I posted.

I'm enjoying Micheal's thread too!

Comment

great pics

Comment

Originally posted by ItsLeo View Post
                      Well some of you might enjoy my report and watching the video I posted.

I'm enjoying Micheal's thread too!
                      Yes you are right. I find myself on this section more than Around the campfire lately.

Comment

Originally posted by ItsLeo View Post
                        Wow, you had a chance at two zebras with a bow on one safari! Seriously I know people who have been multiple times and not even had a chance at one with a bow.
                        I know... I know... still thinking about it. Anthony and I couldn't believe it.

Comment

Originally posted by MichaelW View Post
                          I know... I know... still thinking about it. Anthony and I couldn't believe it.
                          I didn't have a slim chance at one this last trip and I saw them almost everyday. That was a seriously epic experience you had!

You got the picture to prove it and that's awesome!
                          Last edited by ItsLeo; 09-17-2010, 04:07 PM.

Comment

After taking several pictures, including the animals previously listed above, we had a new guest that arrived on the scene. Only now, we replaced the camera as the preferred choice and replaced it with the bow.
                            Attached Files

Comment

He stood there awhile, surveying the surroundings . Much like a whitetail, his patience was astonishing.
                              Attached Files

Comment

After satisfying any doubts, he began his approach. He came all the way in and began drinking.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X