• Show
Clear All

River access alone is worth that

Comment

yeah I would think so just the river access would make it a fun place

Comment

$600 for one person 10 mins from home is worth it

Comment

It would be worth $600 to me. Like everybody else, I'd keep it for myself and not bring another person in.

Comment

Yup $600 is a good price for that. I wouldn't add anyone else to it. Find the creek crossings maybe setup a feeder and do a throw and mow plot along the tree line, you'll be set! Wish I had a place 10 minutes from my house to hunt like that!

Comment

I would pay this landowner today..
              Good luck finding another 1 man $600 deer lease, w/ a nice river & year around access.

Comment

Yes yes yes,

Comment

For $600 for year round and 10 minutes from the house, why the heck not.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Yes, good white bass fishing there during the spawn if there is good water flow. If you don't want it PM me the info I'd be interested in it!

Comment

I'd do it. Could be surprised with what shows up

Comment

The value of the property is that it is close to you and it gives you a place to take your kids to the outdoors. If a deer stumbles across it and you shoot it, that would just be an added bonus.

Comment

Sounds like a good deal to me. I would not add another hunter. I wouldn't try to jew him down, it might insult him. This sounds like a deal you want to keep for a while and keeping the landowner happy will have long run advantages. Imo

Comment

NO IT AINT WORTH IT

Not if you have to share 40 acres with another hunter. It's a great deal if it's all just for you. For $600

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                              NO IT AINT WORTH IT

Not if you have to share 40 acres with another hunter. It's a great deal if it's all just for you. For $600

For $300 in that part of the country with their deer populations, I could **** sure make it work with two bowhunting folks.

Hell in East Texas they put 25 folks on 1,000 acres for $500 each and prob have 15 deer on the whole property.[emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by Shane View Post
                                Too small to put 2 guys on for sure. But I'd spend $600 on it if it were 10 minutes from my house. Having a quick and easy place to hunt all year would be worth that easily.
                                x2 doesn't look like much huntable land outside of the river banks. I'd have no problem paying $600 for a year round place to enjoy only 10 minutes from home.

Comment

Working...
                                X