Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Veddy Interesting....Just for spellchecker frm IOWA

Comment

They must be good, heck they got Stephen Hawking to narrate their YouTube video!

Comment

You coulda started by killing the whole bunch you watched haha

Comment

Was a stressful trip out West due to some ATV and vehicle issues, but after almost 800 miles, back home safe and sound.
          I got the CoonHoods installed and was happy with how easy they were to put on and how good the fit was. I have two cameras pointing at them now and should have definitive photographic results after we go back in 70 days to re-fill feeders. Anxious to see how long the CoonHoods extend the feed when it will be going only to deer and not to coons. Another big issue are these massive crows that also dump and consume a LOT of feed. The CoonHoods should work excellent for those as well. Will know in 10 weeks....
          So far I am extremely pleased.

Comment

Good thing you camoed them up. Hope the deer can find them...

Cool idea..

Comment

Originally posted by Black Gold View Post
              Was a stressful trip out West due to some ATV and vehicle issues, but after almost 800 miles, back home safe and sound.
              I got the CoonHoods installed and was happy with how easy they were to put on and how good the fit was. I have two cameras pointing at them now and should have definitive photographic results after we go back in 70 days to re-fill feeders. Anxious to see how long the CoonHoods extend the feed when it will be going only to deer and not to coons. Another big issue are these massive crows that also dump and consume a LOT of feed. The CoonHoods should work excellent for those as well. Will know in 10 weeks....
              So far I am extremely pleased.
              Awesome! glad they fit and everything worked out. Cant wait to hear about your success and the money you are saving. Did you happen to take a picture of the hoods on the feeder?

Comment

I picked mine up from Haden a couple of weeks ago and am headed to the lease in the morning to get them installed, will post pics when I get back. Just wanna mention when I called and spoke to Haden he didn't have a coon hood for the all season protein feeders we use but quickly designed some put them together and then instead of charging more for shipping he met me close by my house, cant say enough good things, kept me posted through out the whole process, great meeting with you Haden...........Coy

Comment

Originally posted by coy-ote View Post
                  I picked mine up from Haden a couple of weeks ago and am headed to the lease in the morning to get them installed, will post pics when I get back. Just wanna mention when I called and spoke to Haden he didn't have a coon hood for the all season protein feeders we use but quickly designed some put them together and then instead of charging more for shipping he met me close by my house, cant say enough good things, kept me posted through out the whole process, great meeting with you Haden...........Coy
                  Definitely appreciate the support!! Thanks again for giving CoonHoods a chance! Cant wait to see the pics and hear about your success with the hoods!

Comment

coonhood

Originally posted by coy-ote View Post
                    I decided It was worth the investment and I went ahead and bought a set of Coonhoods. Mine should be here in a couple weeks. How did your installation go? I was hoping for pictures. How difficult are they to install?

Comment

The install is real simple and haden kept texting and calling to make sure we didn’t have any problems ,ours had the 2 nuts that clamp down over the chutes and they were done. I’ve been telling everyone I know bout them, you will save lots of $$$$ in the long run the way I see it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

cool idea...

Comment

We are heading out in two weeks to refill our feeders out West. Will see how the CoonHoods performed on my 1,100 pound protein feeder and should have plenty pics/video of the coons and what happened.

Comment

X2 we may go this weekend if life don’t get in the way and I can post some pics if available

Comment

looking forward to seeing yall's results! I will let you know how mine turn out as well!

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                                Good thing you camoed them up. Hope the deer can find them...

Cool idea..

Comment

Working...
                                X