No announcement yet.

2016 NFL Draft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm a die hard RAMS fan. Have been since I was about 8 years old and I'm going to be 57 this year in September. The RAMS moved to LA but they are still my team. As for picks, we desperately need a true #1 WR. Our D is top notch. QB is questionable, but viable. I am still holding out for Nick Foles. I hope he rebounds next year. We picked up (last year) what will be our most prolific RB last year. Todd Gurley will be second coming of Emit Smith! HA!

Comment

I hope the Cowboys go heavy on defense the first two rounds , then take a running back or quarterback with 3-4 round, it should get interesting by March 9, that is when free agency starts, could indicate what teams are thinking in the draft.

Comment

Why would the cowboys draft a QB? They're about to pick up Johnny Football.

Comment

Originally posted by mjhaverkamp View Post
          I hope the Cowboys go heavy on defense the first two rounds , then take a running back or quarterback with 3-4 round, it should get interesting by March 9, that is when free agency starts, could indicate what teams are thinking in the draft.

IMHO, cowboys need a MLB that's not as injury prone to anchor that D.

Comment

Originally posted by shaft_slinger00 View Post
            Texans draft Hackenberg, mark my words.

That's all O'Brien. His days are numbered in Houston.

Comment

If we take Hackenberg it will be second round. He will probably fall that far. There aren't a lot of teams as desperate for a QB as Houston. I think RG may be playing here next season. Bit idk if we have the training staff to keep him and clowney healthy for 16 games.

Comment

Originally posted by Calrob View Post
                Ouch!!

Comment

Originally posted by Calrob View Post
                  Lord please no!! Don't even say that out loud again!

Comment

Originally posted by KR-oldmexico View Post
                    Lord please no!! Don't even say that out loud again!
                    X2 Please no Johnny or RG3.

Comment

Colt McCoy had Jason Witten and Tony Romo with him last night at the UT basketball game.

I will take Colt as Romo's backup.

Comment

Texans: I could see them picking up a defensive lineman in the first round and Hackenberg in the 2nd. RGIII will not be in Houston, he can't stay healthy and isn't a good passer, his only asset is his legs which keeps him hurt. I could also see them pursuing Cousins, Bradford or Oswieler for the starting qb position. Foster will likely be cut due to injuries nagging him opening up 8 million in cap space. I don't see them picking up any running backs in the first round ever, Henry has been abused running hard up the middle for 30 plus carries a game in college.

As for the GM, I know there is alot of hate towards him, he also had the team in the playoffs 3 out of last 5 years without a quarterback and alot of injuries to key players. I believe Kubiak's input on players had a big impact on several years of unproductive draft picks most of which have been cut.
                        Last edited by Capt.Bryan; 03-01-2016, 07:53 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by shaft_slinger00 View Post
                          Colt McCoy had Jason Witten and Tony Romo with him last night at the UT basketball game.

I will take Colt as Romo's backup.
                          That explains the 30pt beat down.

Comment

Genius Jerry Jones will hit another foul ball or strike out.

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                              SAINTS.........defensive backs and an offensive tackle!
                              More importantly, it seems that the SAINTS are going to be chosen for this falls HBO HARD KNOCKS!!!
                              Saints lose both OG's and the D-line is paper thin.

I'd draft all defense (DT, DE, LB) and pick up a veteran Guard in FA.

the CJ Spiller (4 yrs / $18M) , Brandon Browner (3 yrs/$15M) , and Jarius Byrd (6 yrs/$54M ) FA signings compounded with horrible draft choices have crippled this team

Comment

Originally posted by Cajun Blake View Post
                                Saints lose both OG's and the D-line is paper thin.

I'd draft all defense (DT, DE, LB) and pick up a veteran Guard in FA.

the CJ Spiller (4 yrs / $18M) , Brandon Browner (3 yrs/$15M) , and Jarius Byrd (6 yrs/$54M ) FA signings compounded with horrible draft choices have crippled this team
                                Colston was let go due to physical problems. [emoji15]

Comment

Working...
                                X