Ducks .....East Matagorda

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ducks .....East Matagorda

Quite a few ducks on the bay today , big groups, small groups, in the middle and on the south shore, I crab the bay and every time I would look around I would see ducks , a 1000% improvement since Tuesday

Thanks. May go next week

Comment

Been thinking about trying it, but the fishing has been too good.

Comment

Cool, thanks for the update!

Comment

any geese?

Comment

My buddies been slamming em in Port o connor last few days...

Comment

East Matagorda Ducks

Anyone been down to East Matagorda since the rain and temp drop? I'm planning to go this weekend for a Friday evening/Saturday morning hunt.

Comment

Me and a friend will be on the bay this weekend Saturday morning/ Saturday afternoon and Sunday morning. Hearing good things about the amount of birds

Comment

Originally posted by Leemo View Post
                  Quite a few ducks on the bay today , big groups, small groups, in the middle and on the south shore, I crab the bay and every time I would look around I would see ducks , a 1000% improvement since Tuesday
                  So you're the one who runs through my trout every morning about 830

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
                    So you're the one who runs through my trout every morning about 830
                    They just look up and go, “Hey, look, there’s Leemo, hey Leemo! What’s up man?!”

Comment

Originally posted by OleTomTalker View Post
                      My buddies been slamming em in Port o connor last few days...

The fish or the ducks?

I've seen quite a few ducks but hard to get that rod out of my hands. Been doing ok on plastics.

Comment

talk to a guide up north said we should see a huge push of birds within the next 48 hours

Comment

Too cold and wet today to notice any ducks, nasty!!

Comment

Originally posted by JES View Post
                            They just look up and go, “Hey, look, there’s Leemo, hey Leemo! What’s up man?!”
                            Lmao! Didn't know who he was, just that he eases through every morning while I'm knee deep in them!

Comment

Originally posted by Pmelkun View Post
                              Anyone been down to East Matagorda since the rain and temp drop? I'm planning to go this weekend for a Friday evening/Saturday morning hunt.
                              The split season doesn't open back up until tomorrow (Sat) morning, so you might not wanna post up pix of your hunt results from this evening

Comment

Working...
                              X