Long John Silvers deal alert

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BuckRage View Post
    haven't had it in about 5 or more years... after this thread I went and bought some chicken strips..... it'll be another 20 before I go again when my memory fails me again...
    Hahahaha...you got suckered into it.

I'm on year 4 of no LJS. It's horrible, hopefully you've learned.

Comment

Some fish or chicken and a half bottle of the malt vinegar!! Good stuff!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Yep I try it about every 5 years. Always swear I'll never go back. I'll suffer from a lapse in judgement and the cycle will repeat itself.

Comment

I feel dirty when I go into LJS and try to hide my face from everyone, but once a year I subject my body to a heavy dose of fried flavorful fillets. When I leave there, the deep guilt sets in and 10 minutes later the release cleanse kicks in and it's all better.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
            Haters gonna hate. I could care less about a twinkie, but you give me some LJS chicken or fish and I'll be good to go. Sorry about all your sissy stomachs. Ask your wife for some Midol.
            This man speaks the truth! Bunch of durn sissies!
            Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
            Man, I love me some LJS fried cod and shrimp!!! Don't care for their fries...or anything else, but I get a craving for their shrimp and fish...cod, drum, gar, grindle or whatever it is!. I with Curt; you wussies with a weak stomach, ask your wife for some of her medicine!
            GOF approved!
            Originally posted by Slew View Post
            Some fish or chicken and a half bottle of the malt vinegar!! Good stuff!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            Love me some LJS! Let's git it on!!!!!!

Comment

Sounds like you guys didnt use enough malt vinager on your fish.

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
                Haters gonna hate. I could care less about a twinkie, but you give me some LJS chicken or fish and I'll be good to go. Sorry about all your sissy stomachs. Ask your wife for some Midol.

Comment

No thanks

Comment

Last time I ate that nasty stuff was 15 years or so ago. Felt like I had been kicked in the guts by a mule for 2 days.

Don't care if I ever eat LJS again

Comment

Does this deal apply to the family meals? My granddaughter has a tougher stomach than you bunch of wimps!

Comment

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Comment

Growse.

Comment

It's fish, not a bird.

Comment

Everything being said here is why I dont go to Popeyes or Hooters.

Comment

I get the craving about once every other year or so.

No question, it's a Friday night, to-go order to eat at home. I would never eat that stuff for lunch, as it's mandatory to have a toilet nearby within the hour.

Just weird though. It's one of those things you end up craving, then after you eat it, you wonder why??

Comment

Working...
                                X