No announcement yet.

Dallas Cowboys 2016 season thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like it. Get Morris going in the second half when he is fresh and the defense has been chasing Zeke for 3 quarters.

Comment

Originally posted by Irish_25 View Post
      I like it. Get Morris going in the second half when he is fresh and the defense has been chasing Zeke for 3 quarters.

Yup yup...I'm a fan of Morris. I hope he can do to the other teams what he did to the Cowboys for several years.

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
        Dude....go start a Texans thread, or saints or whoever the hail you're cheerleading for this year!
        Uh Dude...

I support the Cowboys, but I'm not blinded by the old history of the team. Wore a Staubach jacket and jersey before you were ever in or got out of diapers.

There. Now you know who I favor. Don't assume I'm a hater when I'm just being a realist.
        Last edited by tigerscowboy; 08-24-2016, 11:05 AM.

Comment

The old saying in coaching.
          If ya have 2 quarterbacks ya don't have a #1.
          If ya have 2 good backs that's a blessing.
          Let em both run.

Comment

Originally posted by tigerscowboy View Post
            Uh Dude...

I support the Cowboys, but I'm not blinded by the old history of the team. Wore a Staubach jacket and jersey before you were ever in or got out of diapers.

There. Now you know who I favor. Don't assume I'm a hater when I'm just being a realist.
            I've gathered that being blindly optimistic is a requirement for Cowboys fans. Want to guess how many games Romo plays this season? I'm thinking 5.

Comment

there. Now you know who i act like i favor but don't really. You can assume i'm a hater while i'm being a negative antagonist as usual...

fify....

Comment

Originally posted by niceg3s View Post
                I've gathered that being blindly optimistic is a requirement for Cowboys fans. Want to guess how many games Romo plays this season? I'm thinking 5.
                I'll take that bet since Romo injury was a direct result of the absent running game that they had the season before. This season will be a return to a heavy run game with the play action pass.

Comment

Uh Dude...

You must be a GOF then cause I'll be 50 next month. How hard did hurt when they fired Landry?

You got any pics of that jacket and jersey?
                  Last edited by Traildust; 08-24-2016, 11:52 AM.

Comment

I'm still really worried about the defense

Comment

Go Cowboys!

Comment

[QUOTE=niceg3s;11614628]I've gathered that being blindly optimistic is a requirement for Cowboys fans. Want to guess how many games Romo plays this season? I'm thinking 5.[/QU

Hoping at least 17

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
                          You must be a GOF then cause I'll be 50 next month. How hard did hurt when they fired Landry?

You got any pics of that jacket and jersey?
                          Yes it did. Just as it did to any true to the roots Cowboy fan.

Comment

Originally posted by texasdeerhunter View Post
                            I'm still really worried about the defense
                            Same here. Blind fans might call us a "hater" for this.

Comment

Same here. Blind fans might call us a "hater" for this.

Riiiiiiiight.[emoji849]

I think everybody is concerned about the defense. Even before you tell everybody.

Comment

Originally posted by niceg3s View Post
                                Rome's injuries are highly publicized but how much time has he actually missed? He missed one game in 2013 and one in 2014 to two unrelated injuries. Other than last year (missed 13 games due to a broken collarbone) when was the only other time he missed a significant amount of games? 2010. Revaluate your logic

Comment

Working...
                                X