What's Your Perfect Boat?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DaveC View Post
    Not sure about brand, but I've always wanted a 18' aluminum all weld with a 60-90horse on the back.

I've had bigger and smaller but always felt this was the boat I really would like to own. Simple and useful, low to no frills.

This x1000. I've fished on a lot of high dollar boats and nothing beats a good all weld! I want a 14-15' one with the biggest motor possible. Scoot right on out in the bay, bayou, intracoastal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

There isn't a perfect boat! Just one close enough for what you do most of the time! I would need at least 4 maybe 6 boats if I had the perfect boat!![emoji2]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Any of the highend Flats, Poling Skiffs, Beavertail, Haynie, Ranger

Comment

If we are dreaming I would have a 60x120 shop full of boats. Everything from a mud boat to something to take me offshore.

Comment

Originally posted by AtTheWall View Post
            Yellowfin 42

Kinda fits your taste in rods n reels! That right there is a good ol' biggun!

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
              I bought a bare rig, 1860 aluma-kraft tunnel hull with sponsons and a 90 Yammer haw on it... I put an aluminum and stainless front deck with lights under the deck for bowfishing/floundering, Minn-kota riptide 80# 24 volt hand control troller... It has been a very versitile boat for me. inside the sides/floor is covered/textured aluminum (no exposed ribs). It does everything I want it to do and it will cruise in 10 inches of water and I can get it on top in not much more than a foot of water... Its only drawback is much like most boats of this design is it is rough riding in choppy water...

[ATTACH]892021[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]892022[/ATTACH]
              I see why you wear a life jacket

Comment

1860 allweld

Comment

Comment

Perfect Boat

1910 Nautic Star w/115 Four Stroke Honda
                    Attached Files

Comment

That right there is 2 pretty good ones Brent!! ... where's that like button?!

Comment

I'm partial to my Phoenix that I bought last March!

Comment

Like has been said, there ain't no perfect boat. What there is, is a best boat for your needs. I built this boat this year from a 1984 1660 duracraft hull. Ideally I would like it to be 18-20' but I got this hull for free. I run the bayous alot, jugging, trot lining, frogging, flounder gigging, kid riding, and bay fishing. This boat works good for all of the above. It leaves a little to be desired in the bay as I have to choose my days depending on water conditions but it does it all pretty well. Except flounder gigging/bowfishing. That's only because it's not set up for it yet. It's a work in progress.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by TXHUNT3R View Post
                            The one we have now, its perfect! Contentment is where its at!!!

I have a Laguna 22' with 150HP Verado. GPS trolling motor makes it even better!

We love it!
                            Nice. I love my Xi5. Best thing I ever put on the boat.

Comment

Originally posted by texaspacker View Post
                              Perfect!! Best boat picture I've see so far! Fun City!
                              I appreciate that.

Rwc

Comment

Originally posted by doublearrow View Post
                                A buddy's boat so I don't have to mess with it
                                This!

Comment

Working...
                                X