No announcement yet.

The WORST movie you have ever seen?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I rarely go to movies and prefer to wait for them to watch at home. My worst was Prizzi's Honor, wife and I both walked out.

Comment

Originally posted by Pkripper View Post
      Nope, has great reviews and one I would like to see.
      So did I, and heard great things as well.

It has little to no dialog in the film at all and is just boring. Also kind of hard to follow as it jumps around from Night to day in a few spots. Just done very strange... Must the folks I talked to here at work said the same thing.

Maybe you will like it, who knows.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
        Grease
        Only thing worse than the first one was the second one. Unfortunately my wife.. "friend" at the time loved it. Well you get it.

Comment

Escanaba in da moonlight.

Comment

My entry is The Little Shop of Horrors

Originally posted by chris1911 View Post
            adam sandler anything................zohan. ill never get that part of my life back
            ...virtually anything, and pretty much Ben Stiller anything.

Originally posted by Pullersboy View Post
            I know I'll get crucified for saying this because according to some having a man crush on John Wayne is part of a standard package of what's required to be a "manly man," but I have never seen a John Wayne movie that was worth watching. He was a horrible actor. Not to mention, movies of that era just suck anyways. I understand that in their time, they were good because that's all folks knew. But, even as a little kid when those movies weren't that old, I still was far from entertained.
            I don't share your view.

Originally posted by Deerguy View Post
            Tried to watch the Matrix many moons ago and failed.
            Caveman was so bad it comical.
            The Matrix is one of my FAVORITE top 5.

Originally posted by myway View Post
            And based on a true story of Henry Hill who Liotta played well if you have heard Hill interviewed. Everyone has different views on movies which is apparent in this thread. At least you gave it a try.
            Originally posted by stickemhard3 View Post
            I meant to read up on Hill today but haven't yet. It wasn't a bad movie. I would watch it again if I had to.
            Watched a documentary on him the other night. Had the world by the tail twice and crapped all over it.

Comment

Originally posted by BigLig View Post
              Tank Girl - https://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/tank_girl/

In High School I did one of those free movie previews. Had I paid for it, I would have demanded a refund.
              I thought Dunkirk was terrible. Very slow, very disappointing. They could have cut an hour and a half off that movie and it would have still have told the same story. And the scene in the boat with the guy they rescued, who knocks down the boat owners son, and what happens to the son (don’t want to spoil it for anyone that wants to watch it) was terrible. And added no value to the storyline.

Comment

Originally posted by sotx View Post
                C'mon man!

Suuuuucks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I know he's one of the most talented artists to ever walk the earth.

I know he generously played numerous concerts to sold out crowds for free.

I know he was a charitable man who helped many.

But I could not relate to this.

Click image for larger version

Name:	purple-rain-56645ae5f3b8e.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	57.4 KB
ID:	24526639

I walked out after 15 min. I guess I owe it to him to try again but I thought it was awful. Trying to look simultaneously tough and frilly?

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                    Suuuuucks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    Agree. Suuucks.

Comment

Originally posted by LWC View Post
                      Can't believe you walked in.....and sounds like you paid to watch it. I know nothing about it but doesn't sound like a movie I need see .
                      Think I was in HS or around there...and we were drunk and bored and said wth lol

Comment

any Jim Carrey movie...

Comment

Originally posted by Pullersboy View Post
                          I know I'll get crucified for saying this because according to some having a man crush on John Wayne is part of a standard package of what's required to be a "manly man," but I have never seen a John Wayne movie that was worth watching. He was a horrible actor. Not to mention, movies of that era just suck anyways. I understand that in their time, they were good because that's all folks knew. But, even as a little kid when those movies weren't that old, I still was far from entertained.
                          someone get the Tar hot, ill find some feathers!!

Comment

Star wars and star trek

Comment

Year One - left after 10-15 min, worst movie ever.
                              This Is 40 - turned it off after 10 min.
                              any of the HARRY POTTER movies, I have tried, never made it past 15 Min of one of them.
                              Pooty Tang - I cant even
                              Spaceballs - junk
                              the Indiana Jones movie where they find Aliens..... C'mon man
                              10 Cloverfield Lane - I was so ****** off when that movie ended up being about Aliens, I felt so deceived, indescribable emotions!

Comment

Add Rocky Horror Picture Show to the list as well.

Comment

Working...
                                X