Glock 22 40cal.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Glock 22 40cal.

I have had this thing for about a year, shot it no more than 20 rounds.
    I received it from my stepdad as partial payment on an item. I just wondering what it might be worth if I decide to sell it?
    Info. appreciated

What gen? Box and all accessories included? What shape is it in?

Comment

You might have waited too long, 40s aren't cool anymore and are not bringing the money 9s and 45s are. At least not here.

Comment

Originally posted by Jesse S View Post
        What gen? Box and all accessories included? What shape is it in?
        Don't know the GEN. I do have the box and a few things that came with it but not sure what all did come with it originally.
        Great shape

Comment

$325 to $400 depending on condition.

Comment

Originally posted by RJH1 View Post
            You might have waited too long, 40s aren't cool anymore and are not bringing the money 9s and 45s are. At least not here.
            Might be why he gave it to me

I appreciate the info. gentleman
            I kinda like it, but don't shoot it.

Comment

I love carrying my glock 23 love 40s!

Comment

Well, if you decide to and if it's the one you were speaking of yesterday, I can bring that .243 with me when I come up to the lease near lampasas this weekend......just Sayin

Comment

No kidding. I work in an almost 130 officer police department and over half of them have switched to 9 mm in the last year or so.

There are still plenty of people that want a good .40 however the numbers on not quite so high as they were recently.

Comment

Originally posted by Thwackdaddy View Post
                    Well, if you decide to and if it's the one you were speaking of yesterday, I can bring that .243 with me when I come up to the lease near lampasas this weekend......just Sayin
                    What day are you coming up? Do you drive up 281?

Comment

Originally posted by tvc184 View Post
                      No kidding. I work in an almost 130 officer police department and over half of them have switched to 9 mm in the last year or so.

There are still plenty of people that want a good .40 however the numbers on not quite so high as they were recently.
                      Yep, I recently picked one up for quite a bit less than the same gun in 9mm because there were 3 or 4 40s and only one 9. I don't mind 40s though

Comment

Yep, I recently picked one up for quite a bit less than the same gun in 9mm because there were 3 or 4 40s and only one 9. I don't mind 40s though
                        Why are they loosing their luster?
                        Seems like a guy ( especially a LEO) would want more power.

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
                          Because “more power” is in the recoil, not the resulting wound.

Once they started engineering bullets to all perform the same..... they all perform the same.

Comment

I think the main deal is the FBI has gone back to 9mm, and several of the big police forces have followed suite.

Comment

What day are you coming up? Do you drive up 281?
                              I'm comin up Thursday evening actually so it'll be late comin through but
                              I can easily come back into lampasas after one of the hunts.....kempner can't be that far huh??

Comment

Working...
                              X