Kodi Add-ons in trouble

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by westguy76 View Post
    I still have version 14.2 and its still working fine?
    Anything prior to 17.3 is easily hacked. You should update!

Comment

Originally posted by RedRaider323 View Post
      Mine still working fine.
      same here. still on 17.1. i really only use Exodus and watch HBO. i have wanted to try some of the other add ons but not gotten around to it. i think i still waste much less time than i did when i had cable - glad to be rid of it!

Comment

We're not talking Fortran and Cobalt here are we? Just so I'm clear.

Comment

Originally posted by quarterback View Post
          You are clear please return to your normal activities

Comment

For all the people having issues download this http://www.wirelesshack.org/step-by-...into-kodi.html

Comment

Originally posted by quarterback View Post
              nice try kowalski

Comment

Originally posted by Tx.Fisher View Post
                They're talking about Kodi coolers, you have to keep updating them or they'll stop keeping your ice cold.

Shoulda got a YETI.

Comment

Anyone have any tips on downloading the new Kodi? I uninstalled 16.0 and trying to start the download but nothing happens?.?

Comment

Originally posted by Swampa View Post
                    Anyone have any tips on downloading the new Kodi? I uninstalled 16.0 and trying to start the download but nothing happens?.?
                    Krypton 17.3? I do it all thru my FireTv now. There's a bunch of vid's out there but you'll need to find a recent one as it's changed a bit. I have to google it every time I want to change something because I'm not computer savvy @ all.

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
                      Shoulda got a YETI.

Kodi's are way better! Uh oh, I done gone and done it now. [emoji1]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Been watching free PayPerView UFC and Boxing for years on mine No issues

Love the free movies and free payperviews

Comment

Originally posted by cookemerkel View Post
                          Mine bit the dust.
                          Well the point here is right that Kodi is definitely facing backlash. But KODI itself is legal and by no means does anything illegal. Obviously its the 3rd party addons which is creating so much piracy issues. But since I pay taxes and all I would love to have free content so I use Kodi and famous addons such as covenant kodi, exodus kodi, netflix kodi and others. If I am paying for the internet then i am supposed to get the later for free.

Comment

Exodus is dying, but the newest latest greatest is covenant. I had mine updated and got rid of Exodus completely. Covenant works fine as does terrerium.

Comment

Originally posted by Etxbuckman View Post
                              That sucks. It was inevitable though. I'm just glad I never bought one and messed with it.
                              I paid $100 for it, and had FAR more to watch than cable or satellite offered. I used it for over a year. I’d say it was a pretty smart move even though it’s almost useless now. That’s a lot cheaper than the $100+ a month sattelite bills for less.

Comment

ill take piracy for 100

Comment

Working...
                                X