No announcement yet.

Chester is next

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i will be there, with 3 little shooters in tow.

Comment

Originally posted by froghunter View Post
      i will be there, with 3 little shooters in tow.
      Maybe I will get a chance to meet you.

Comment

I would love to be there, but it's a long trip from Alabama. I'm not a Texan but I've spent many days in the Lone Star state. Drove an 18 wheeler for 22 years, lot of miles in the beautiful state of Texas.
        I miss Texas, hope yaw have a great time.

I especially love the West Texas area, Van Horn, Junction.

Comment

TGbow
          would love for you to come join us. Chester is located approx 90 miles NE of Houston and 70 miles north of Beaumont on Hwy 287, between Woodville and Corrigan. It is held at a youth camp that allows us to use the bunkhouses for overnight accomodations and they open their cafeteria to serve meals on Sat and Sun. 40 targets, with several divisions to shoot in. (listed in previous post)
          If you would like to recieve a flyer, send me your postal address (snail mail) at bdecker@nederland.k12.tx.us
          One day I will have the ability to scan it and be able to post/send it by email

Comment

Thanks for the invitation Bill, I'm workin 6 days a week, gonna get it while it's there.lol
            I'm very familiar with that area, traveled that route many times. I will plan on the trip next year, that will give me an excuse to get back to Texas.

Comment

This is my favorite shoot of the year. Right now it looks like we will have myself, my son Chad, my Grandson Max, Chuck Menton, and Glenn Bryant.

Wayne

Comment

ATTENTION!!!!

2 Things

1. Overnight accomodations are almost FULL!! No RV hook ups left. About 20 beds in Mens cabin, 10 beds in Ladies cabin left. Still have plenty of room for tent camping.

2. Bob Sarrells of Sarrells Archery has donated a 45-49# Puma Recurve to the raffle. Tickets for this item will be $10 each. Profit from this bow will go toward offsetting cost of buckles for next year. Tickets for bow will be on sale at shoot. Drawing Sunday afternoon, do not have to be present to win.
                If you can't make the shoot but still would like a chance to win this bow, you can send me the money and I will put a ticket in drawing for you.
                Promise not to put my name on it
                Send me a pm and I will send you my address.

Comment

Hate to do this, but we will not be attending again this year. I forgot I previously committed to cook for the Men's ACTS Retreat the same weekend. Jacob and Justin are both devastated. I'll make it up to them somehow. You all have fun, sorry we can't make it.

Comment

Scanned this for Bill. Here is a full application.

J.P.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Thanks, thiswill help answer ? on divisions and equipment set up.

Comment

Also, we are looking at next year, attaching this to the Camp's website to make it availiable to people.
                        Thanks again.

Comment

We travel to shoots all over the country.

Chester is our favorite by far!!!

Comment

Moving this up in post because of the flyer attached to it.
                            Looking for great crowd, cabins are full.

Comment

Looks like I'll make it this year. Have missed the last few

Comment

Working...
                              X