Deal Alert!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
    they take clear night pics. At least it was clear before I crushed it enough to post.
    Nickname: Radar

Comment

I picked mine up yesterday in the Denton store. Price said $139.99 so I asked a guy that worked there and he said we will price match an online deal, but he said lets check the price on it, so we did and it came up $99.99. He said they must haven't put the sticker out yet, you must have beat them. So if it says $139.99 check it first.

Comment

I ordered one and will prolly regret not getting more

Comment

Got one! Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
            I ordered one and will prolly regret not getting more
            Same here. Didn't really need one but this is my favorite camera right now so just couldn't help it.
            Thanks OP!

Comment

Bought one to try out. I've got a gaggle of good Bushnell 8mp Trophy cams, but they're all getting old.

Comment

Originally posted by nimrodajh View Post
                Same here. Didn't really need one but this is my favorite camera right now so just couldn't help it.
                Thanks OP!
                No problem. Now that I think about it, I should have gotten another one!

Comment

I have had really good luck with my br browning cameras. I just got the new one and it's even smaller than the older models. I love it!

Comment

I'm going to pick up a couple got some academy gift cards for my bday

Comment

Not sure if they ever went off the sale price...but I received an email today saying that they were one of the Academy Hot Deals.

$99.99 and free shipping

Comment

Received mine yesterday. Browning is hands down the best. The one I have running now is on the same batteries I started with in October

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by cj7zrcool View Post
                          Bought one to try out. I've got a gaggle of good Bushnell 8mp Trophy cams, but they're all getting old.
                          Originally posted by solocam_aggie View Post
                          Received mine yesterday. Browning is hands down the best. The one I have running now is on the same batteries I started with in October

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
                          Received mine Tuesday. That green readout is a surprise

Comment

Got mine yesterday but haven't cranked it up yet. Batteries and sd cards are at the deer camp.

Comment

Question:
                              Do you have to use the lithium batteries to get the long battery life, or just regular AA?

Comment

Originally posted by Kenner97 View Post
                                Question:
                                Do you have to use the lithium batteries to get the long battery life, or just regular AA?
                                You really should use the lithiums. Sure, they cost more up front. But what's the cost of having no pics when the trail cam doesn't get pics bc it had alkalines?

Comment

Working...
                                X