No announcement yet.

"OFFICIAL" Granger Hog Hunting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congratulations on the success. Sounds like ya'll had a great time last weekend. Especially congratulations to Gage. That is quite a feat to get your first bowkill on your first bowhunt. But to do it on public land at 11 years old! That is awesome!

Also great to hear the missing heirloom knife was found.

Congrats again- sounds like a very productive fun time.

Comment

Anyone shoot pigs around the spillway this year?

Comment

New bow has paid for itself in smiles already.

Comment

Originally posted by wilcohunter View Post
          Yes sir. Sent him a pm and tryin to find out how to get it back to him. Would hate to loose something my grandfather made me. Nothing like family and my grandfather ment more to me than I could ever say. Hopefully somebody would do the same if the found something of mine.

Congrats on the pigs guys. Some bacon def hit the dirt this weekend.
          Thank you so much to everyone who looked for my knife! I can't even express in words how much it means to me. Thank you guys. I will post some pictures once I get it back!

Comment

Originally posted by Jmb512 View Post
            Thank you so much to everyone who looked for my knife! I can't even express in words how much it means to me. Thank you guys. I will post some pictures once I get it back!
            and leave it at home and get you a 20 dollar gerber for granger. Granger eats knives!!! and back packs, paddle oars, flashlights, lower units, and even whole boats. I dont care what anyone tells you hunting granger is not just a 48 dollar permit. Its expensive!!!

Comment

Originally posted by joey View Post
              Anyone shoot pigs around the spillway this year?
              Shot one from deer stand that some hunters ran past me. I didn't see or hear many pigs behind dam

Comment

Originally posted by Dirtymike View Post
                and leave it at home and get you a 20 dollar gerber for granger. Granger eats knives!!! and back packs, paddle oars, flashlights, lower units, and even whole boats. I dont care what anyone tells you hunting granger is not just a 48 dollar permit. Its expensive!!!
                Do know about that. Found a lighter on that replaced the matches I left t the house, one solo weekend last year. Made my day/evening/night. Have left a few things though.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirtymike View Post
                  No doubt!! I wanted to have a cool story about how I was able to use it on a hunt... But I think the way it turned out is an even better story and the knife can stay safe at home from now on!

Comment

Originally posted by Jmb512 View Post
                    Sent you a pm man. Can't wait to get your knife back to you. I will give you a call tom around lunch

Comment

We will be heading out again Saturday morning if anyone wants to meet up!

Comment

I'll be out Saturday morning.

Comment

I'd be down for meeting up. What time are you thinking?

Comment

Daybreak Gonna Hit Up The Spot

Comment

Good luck guys. Thier is one running around out there with a maxima in it. Also, on the very south end of the property Thier is a HUGE hog laying in the brush. Don't be fooled its dead. It will eat your broadhead.

Comment

Originally posted by crod888 View Post
                                Good luck guys. Thier is one running around out there with a maxima in it. Also, on the very south end of the property Thier is a HUGE hog laying in the brush. Don't be fooled its dead. It will eat your broadhead.
                                Did you shot that sucker too? Lol

Comment

Working...
                                X