Dates for public land Applications

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dates for public land Applications

When is the deadline for the public land applications to be turned in for Texas? Or has it already passed

Your okay-as long as it is postmarked by tomorrow, your okay. I would get a certificate of mailing or receipt upon request just to make certain.

Comment

If you're talking about the drawings for the WMA's,they're not due till mid-august for the archery hunts and early september for the gun hunts.The books aren't even out yet.

Comment

Man don't scare me like that. I was fixin to ask the wife why she tossed my book.

Comment

so would I need to pick up a new book, or do they just mail them out to the people that already have the $48 permit?

Comment

If you buy the AHP(48.00) at one of TPWD's field offices they give you the map book right then.But if you buy the AHP at Walmart its mailed to you,takes about 2 weeks.

Comment

ok, so i got the $48 map/book for 2006.....I guess i need to buy the new one for 2007.

Comment

yep,should be out around the end of july.

Comment

I was to the understanding that it was available on Aug 1 of each year. Somebody else have a different understanding?

Greg

Comment

They'll be sending out the booklets for the dates, hunts, locations, etc. soon.
                    Not to worry. Even then when the new licenses go on sale which is usually on August 1st and if you buy the TYPE II for public land, you'll receive the book in plenty of time to file!
                    I was out of the country last year during most of the summer and still had time to file!

Comment

I haven't got my 2007-2008 booklet in the mail yet, but the hotel I stayed in this weekend in Rocksprings had them on thier magazine shelf. Don't know how he got them so soon, but I was happy to see it. Made for good reading while sitting in the stand.

Comment

Here it is by the way....

Comment

I am going to have to stop at their headquaters in Austin and pick up a copy.

Comment

Working...
                          X