Bow shoot at the Hunters Extravaganza

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bow shoot at the Hunters Extravaganza

Isn't there usually a bow shoot at the Texas Trophy Hunters Extravaganza? Last year they had a big room full of 3D targets. I went in there and he said it was some sort of shoot. It wasn't the LSBA kids shoot.

If there is a shoot, does anyone have any information?

Pull up TTHA website. Look under events and should be listed there somewhere.
    Got 2nd last year and won lots of goodies!! Qualifying is Friday,Saturday, and Sunday morning. Then shootdown is Sunday afternoon 12-2 or somewhere around then. It's a blast shooting it.

Comment

Here's a link to contest info

Comment

I am considering shooting in it. Looks like fun

Comment

I was going to go but TexRock asked me not to.....Something about he thought he would have a better chance to win if I wasn't there....lol.... just kidding.
          Good luck Casey, shoot good.
          I'll be filling feeders and trying to get things ready for the fast approaching season.....

J.Shoot

Comment

Originally posted by J.Shoot View Post
            I was going to go but TexRock asked me not to.....Something about he thought he would have a better chance to win if I wasn't there....lol.... just kidding.
            Good luck Casey, shoot good.
            I'll be filling feeders and trying to get things ready for the fast approaching season.....

J.Shoot
            You know how them Senior Citizens always asking for a free pass
            Would love to have you there but understand on fast approaching season. Haven't even been to farm yet. Tell Kelli hi!!

Comment

Well I was looking through the article and I found something that said 2011

Comment

We are in ft worth this weekend. And we will also be in San Antonio next weekend

Comment

sounds fun

Comment

Originally posted by TeamBowmasters View Post
                    We are in ft worth this weekend. And we will also be in San Antonio next weekend
                    PM sent,so there is going to be the annual tournament in san antonio this weekend?

Comment

Originally posted by Brandon T View Post
                      PM sent,so there is going to be the annual tournament in san antonio this weekend?
                      They'll be there.

Comment

I can't figure out why these are not more popular in Texas. This is an incredibly fun event. It is also great for spectators due to the format.

Comment

2012 -My daughters both shot at the booth in houston and had a great time. The instructors were very patient with my 7 and 9 year olds. Thanks TTHA

Comment

Originally posted by bowpro12 View Post
                            I can't figure out why these are not more popular in Texas. This is an incredibly fun event. It is also great for spectators due to the format.
                            I know. It was my first one and loved it. Congrats to you and the Krecks You boys shot great!

I cant wait for next year.

Comment

Originally posted by D C View Post
                              I know. It was my first one and loved it. Congrats to you and the Krecks You boys shot great!

I cant wait for next year.
                              I was glad to see you and the Kreck boys come and try something new, fast, and entertaining. I always love having new people come shoot the popup and it increases the chance of even more people coming to shoot the next year. Spread the word and get more people to shoot it so they'll continue to put on the popup shoot.

Comment

Working...
                              X