Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dang indians.

Comment

The butt hurt is running rampant on the Ranger thread. I love it. I predict at least 4 more years of it

Comment

And just like that Marwin makes it 3-0. Love it!

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
          And just like that Marwin makes it 3-0. Love it!

Not to mention both Altuve and Correa come out with hits!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Man the defense is kinda letting Peacock down so far. 5-2 good guys.

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
              Dang indians.
              Hinch has thrown away more games than the 2 the Astros are behind. Last weekend against the Angels was a prime example. I dont think he really cares about HFA.

Comment

Boston on their 3rd pitcher 3 1/3 innings into the game....7-2 good guys and bases juiced.

Comment

9-2 good guys!

Darn Direct TV out, every time it rains a little, really crappy service sence AT&T took over.
                  Last edited by Thumper; 09-28-2017, 06:50 PM.

Comment

Shhh, no one remind them they arent playing the rangers anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                      Hinch has thrown away more games than the 2 the Astros are behind.
                      Agreed. Should of had home field easily.

Comment

It's not just home field advantage. Best record changes who we play in the Division series.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I was out of flow yesterday. Anything big and telling about the win last besides the score?

Comment

A little fun fact.

"Houston (99-60) remained one game behind the Indians for the top seed in the American League, but became the first team to win four straight games all by nine-plus runs since the Detroit Wolverines in the National League in 1887."

Comment

Originally posted by Bill M View Post
                              I was out of flow yesterday. Anything big and telling about the win last besides the score?
                              The top of the order is clicking on all cylinders. Correa is back to the form he had prior to his thumb injury. Hopefully Reddick is back in there today with a righty on the bump for Boston.....if not that back issue may be something more serious than just sore.

Comment

Houston put a whooping on the Red Socks last night, hopefully they continue do do so and keep it going in post season (especially if they start off against Boston)

Comment

Working...
                                X