Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Talked to the guy on the Lampasas lease. Sounds like a good place but sounds very strict as to guest policies. Not family friendly.

Comment

Lampasas Lease

Originally posted by HighwayHunter View Post
        Talked to the guy on the Lampasas lease. Sounds like a good place but sounds very strict as to guest policies. Not family friendly.

I spoke with him also, sounds like a nice place and would be good for some older guys maybe. Not for me since I can't take my daughter.

Comment

Originally posted by droebuck View Post
          I spoke with him also, sounds like a nice place and would be good for some older guys maybe. Not for me since I can't take my daughter.

Yeah I'm trying to find a place for me and three other guys in my family. So we'd need something more welcoming of guests.

Comment

Talked to the gentlemen ref the Lampasas lease. Place has electricity. You're allowed to come down one weekend a month, off season, to work on stands and fill feeders. Starting Sept. 1 thru the end of deer season you can come as often as you want. Hunters restricted to paid hunters only ( no kids shooting off your tags). Lots of pigs ,deer and you can dove hunt. Sounds great so far........................and then this. Hunters are allowed to take 1 mature buck ( 8 points or better, 4.5 years and older, not a problem with that) and one "cull" buck ( 5 points or less) . Here's the problem, NO DOES ( unless they have an over abundance of deer, decided by them).
            He told me that last year they had " lot's of deer" but didn't let the hunters shoot any because they like to see a lot of deer. Sounds like the makings of an unhappy arrangement. Sorry, I'm out. I aint paying to go down and watch deer.
            Last edited by whakm; 01-31-2018, 02:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by whakm View Post
              Talked to the gentlemen ref the Lampasas lease. Place has electricity. You're allowed to come down one weekend a month, off season, to work on stands and fill feeders. Starting Sept. 1 thru the end of deer season you can come as often as you want. Hunters restricted to paid hunters only ( no kids shooting off your tags). Lots of pigs ,deer and you can dove hunt. Sounds great so far........................and then this. Hunters are allowed to take 1 mature buck ( 8 points or better, 4.5 years and older, not a problem with that) and one "cull" buck ( 5 points or less) . Here's the problem, NO DOES ( unless they have an over abundance of deer, decided by them).
              He told me that last year they had " lot's of deer" but didn't let the hunters shoot any because they like to see a lot of deer. Sounds like the makings of an unhappy arrangement. Sorry, I'm out. I aint paying to go down and watch deer.
              This seems to becoming the norm. I contacted a guy with a 6500 acre lease wanting $4200 a gun, he proceeded to tell me all the details which seemed reasonable until he said that he only wants people hunting during the weekend only and doesn't want anyone setting up a camp on his ranch. These land owners want US (THE HUNTERS) TO PAY A PREMIUM PRICE BUT GET SUBPAR SERVICES. Hunting to me is more than killing big bucks, it's about spending time with my family and friends around a campfire.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Comment

I am looking in the N fort worth region as i live up this way . If any one is looking for a partner I may have a 3rd as well . might help out ??

On a side note the crazy leases are back HA HA 200 per gun 110 acres two hunter ???

or better yet 200 acres 11,500 must be 5-6 hunters HA HA
                Last edited by HDWRENCH; 01-31-2018, 03:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Hunter98 View Post
                  This seems to becoming the norm. I contacted a guy with a 6500 acre lease wanting $4200 a gun, he proceeded to tell me all the details which seemed reasonable until he said that he only wants people hunting during the weekend only and doesn't want anyone setting up a camp on his ranch. These land owners want US (THE HUNTERS) TO PAY A PREMIUM PRICE BUT GET SUBPAR SERVICES. Hunting to me is more than killing big bucks, it's about spending time with my family and friends around a campfire.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
                  Watch that crap! I know a guy that told his hunters that & its because he was day leasing it during the week.

Is this out near Ozona? If so...RUN!

Comment

I have a lease opening in Cass county. Place is 114 acres and about 5-6 miles south west of Linden, Tx. Its 7 yr old pines with to small strips of hard woods. Creek on the very back of the property. $1,000 for the year round lease. 1 family, 1 person, or two friends can split it. Current leasee will not be renewing, him and his son decided it was to far of a drive. 903-574-3029 or PM

Comment

Originally posted by cphillips View Post
                      I have a lease opening in Cass county. Place is 114 acres and about 5-6 miles south west of Linden, Tx. Its 7 yr old pines with to small strips of hard woods. Creek on the very back of the property. $1,000 for the year round lease. 1 family, 1 person, or two friends can split it. Current leasee will not be renewing, him and his son decided it was to far of a drive. 903-574-3029 or PM
                      This will be gone quick

Comment

That sounds awesome. I would love to pick up a second lease close to home.

Comment

Pm and text sent.

Comment

Briscoe Catrina Ranch lease available. 9k acres at $11500 a gun. 3-4 spots available. Premium South texas property . Been on this Ranch many times and seen some monsters roaming around.

Comment

Bee County Lease Available

South Texas hunting lease looking for possible 1-3 responsible management minded hunters. PLEASE READ ALL BEFORE CONTACTING..About the property:4,023 acres just south of Refugio. Currently 10 longtime members. Deer, spring Turkey, dove, quail, as many hogs, coyotes you want. There is a bun...

Comment

Ole Mexico Lease available. Pretty cheap for down there.

Mexico Hunting Lease8500 ac low fence2 spots open 6 hunters totalGuest allowed 1 trophy1 Management buck Cowboys on Ranch to help with filling feeders, cleaning deer, cutting brush ...etc Camp house with water/ electric We are Starting are third year of protein feeding.$2750 per gun plus p...

Comment

Working...
                                X