X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SKLOSS View Post
    Throw one of these

In this area

Tx rigged with an 1/8 oz weight and hold on for dear life. Seriously, tie a rope to your leg in case one pulls you in!! [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Will do

Comment

Bring an extra set of electric knife blades to cut through them ditch pickle ribs!![emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by Slew View Post
        Bring an extra set of electric knife blades to cut through them ditch pickle ribs!![emoji23]

Catch n release those precious fish.

We’ll save the filet knives for the perch!

Comment

Originally posted by Kurdawg View Post
          I just wanna follow yall trash fisherman around for a bit and learn a few things ok.
          Minners are for beginners

Comment

Originally posted by SpearChunkaa View Post
            Minners are for beginners
            I agree, so are bridge columns, and only pot lickers fish other peoples brush piles, same as hunting someone else's feeder!

Comment

Originally posted by Krappiekatcher View Post
              I agree, so are bridge columns, and only pot lickers fish other peoples brush piles, same as hunting someone else's feeder!

You should post up coordinates of all your brushpiles so all of us headed down there will be sure not to fish them! I've got **** good electronics but I have yet to be able to make out a name on any of the piles I find! I will give you one sure fire way nobody will ever fish "your" piles! I have a dozen nobody has ever fished. Well outside maybe my kid! They've been sitting behind the shop for over a year now. If you drop it in a public lake it's no longer yours the second you let go of it overboard!
              As for minnows I hate having to use them but I'm **** sure not afraid to! Folks that don't use minnows in tourneys get beat a lot! As much as I dislike drowning minnows I dislike not catching fish more!![emoji2]

Off to Bob Sandlin to push minnows. Sounds like it's gonna suck. Wish I was headed to Tawakoni to load the boat!!

Comment

Originally posted by Krappiekatcher View Post
                If I put out brush piles and find someone else's and fish them and didn't pot lick them is that wrong.

Comment

Hell half the fun is finding them

Comment

My kid can spot a pile when we drive by one! His first grade teacher was trying to get him to read something in school last year and he told her he reads all the time! Side imaging! [emoji23]
                    She called my wife and wanted to know what reading program we were using with Langdon? She said she had heard of Sylvan and ABC mouse but not side imaging!! Maybe we fish too much??[emoji85]
                    I love seeing one loaded up on the graph and his face light up and he looks at me and says we're gonna smoke em!! Often we do!!![emoji106]

Comment

Awesome

Comment

Originally posted by Slew View Post
                        My kid can spot a pile when we drive by one! His first grade teacher was trying to get him to read something in school last year and he told her he reads all the time! Side imaging! [emoji23]
                        She called my wife and wanted to know what reading program we were using with Langdon? She said she had heard of Sylvan and ABC mouse but not side imaging!! Maybe we fish too much??[emoji85]
                        I love seeing one loaded up on the graph and his face light up and he looks at me and says we're gonna smoke em!! Often we do!!![emoji106]

That's awesome stuff right there! Teach a kid how to fish and seeing the light come on is something I thoroughly enjoy. Good job Slew!!

Comment

Slew do you mainly fish Palestine

Comment

Krappiekatcher can I fish your corn feeder

Comment

1.78 BFOD. It's a start!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SpearChunkaa View Post
                                Slew do you mainly fish Palestine

I fish it a lot. It's the closest lake to me. 20 miles to the villages from my driveway.

Comment

Working...
                                X