Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Remington 270 Sendero (Blue not stainless)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've got the 7mm and the 25-06. My 25-06 will shoot with any custom made rifle built.

Comment

I new they had become a pretty popular gun and caliber. I just wasn't sure on sale/trade value. You guys are a wealth of knowledge. Thanks. Now the hard part is do I sell, trade or keep it. My daughter heard me talking to wife about the possibility and she's all smiles.

Comment

After the discussions on the topic and evaluating the lack of use of the gun, I think I'm going to post in classifieds with details of sale and trade options. Two guys have already pm with interest and will have first dibs. Thanks and I think my daughter is as excited I as I am.

Comment

Thanks

Originally posted by trooperjd View Post
          After the discussions on the topic and evaluating the lack of use of the gun, I think I'm going to post in classifieds with details of sale and trade options. Two guys have already pm with interest and will have first dibs. Thanks and I think my daughter is as excited I as I am.
          Thanks for considering my offer!! Lol..

Comment

Originally posted by Z7X View Post
            Let me know what guns you are looking for and I will get them at my cost for the girls. I will send them to your FFL if you aren't in the DFW area. May be able to help you save your gun depending on what you need. Just PM with info if interested.
            Thats a heck of a deal right there and a class act

Comment

Working...
            X