OSHA Argument Thread!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by T/Chmr View Post
    Not OSHA related but MSHA (mine safety).....I have 2 guys working at my sand pit, I am required to have a stretcher in case one gets injured........if one gets injured and needs to be carried on a stretcher, that only leaves one to carry the stretcher......how the HECK does that work?????
    I prefer the dust under the control panel violation when it comes to MSHA, they believe in cleanliness!

Comment

I just wanna say acetylene is hotter than propane. But both still has Ohshe storage requirements in industrial settings.

Carry on.

Comment

Took my MSHA refresher Tuesday. Been working on my OSHA 30 past two days. Come on with the questions.

Btw, Iron Man was correct. systemnt was wrong. 1369, I love your avatar.

Comment

Originally posted by spliffnwesson View Post
          Took my MSHA refresher Tuesday. Been working on my OSHA 30 past two days. Come on with the questions.

Btw, Iron Man was correct. systemnt was wrong. 1369, I love your avatar.
          Lol! Sweet cliff notes.

Comment

Not OSHA related but MSHA (mine safety).....I have 2 guys working at my sand pit, I am required to have a stretcher in case one gets injured........if one gets injured and needs to be carried on a stretcher, that only leaves one to carry the stretcher......how the HECK does that work?????
            Sand pit or trench? Needs to be inspected by a competent person before any one can get enter. It needs to be sloped 4 to 1 and the soil outside needs to be back 2 ft from edge

Comment

Crane operator in NO needs to be reprimanded for removing safety equipment during a lift, that was a most dangerous move.

Comment

Originally posted by Tmag View Post
                Crane operator in NO needs to be reprimanded for removing safety equipment during a lift, that was a most dangerous move.
                Lol. But no one knows who it was. He had a mask on.

Comment

I thought osha was a small town in wisconsin!

Comment

Originally posted by Tmag View Post
                    My lovely bride feels no one should be reprimanded and that I should get her contact info to whichever business.

Comment

Like the oilfield where everyone on location needs to be shaved and pass fit test.... 20 employees on location and 2 or 3 air packs.

Comment

I heard the other day that OSHA regs don't apply to the farming industry.That true?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Hart8 View Post
                          I heard the other day that OSHA regs don't apply to the farming industry.That true?

Ag industry writes their own laws and tax codes...don't you know that ??

Comment

No I didn't.Just knew they got more arms,and legs ripped off than anybody!

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
                              X