2017 San Angelo area season thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Smart View Post
    Lowered some corn feeders for easier filling, filled feeders and water, killed some coons, brushed in turkey ground blinds, did some camp repairs, installed a new throne and set up my Covert Code Black. **** productive weekend but we are all beat!

Oh yeah... and we grilled some superb Azteca seasoned Tablitas over mesquite..,

A weekend trip to Gods country does the soul good!.... I just got a new all season feeder and it's wayyyy taller than I had originally planned, but didn't have a way to shorten legs on hand and had a lot more feed to put out. Next trip out, I will be cutting those suckers down some, climbing up that high every time will beat you down quick! Especially when it's 15 times. Lol

Comment

Fill my 600# stand and fill for the first time last week, man it was nice and well worth the $$!

Comment

Disregard....

Didn't see the year on the thread title.

Comment

Yes sir...it was beautiful all weekend and the cools nights allowed for good drinking and sleeping..:LD

Still waiting on some pics!

Comment

Originally posted by ClayW View Post
            Still waiting on some pics!

Not working.....getting sent back to Covert when I retrieve it.

Comment

Not working.....getting sent back to Covert when I retrieve it.
              Keep me posted. I have a 2016 I just bought from a member here and I planned on taking it out there. Hopefully you just forgot to screw the antenna in

Comment

Ready for another year gentlemen!!! Made a new set up on the lease in Water Valley and have some young deer that I'm really looking forward to seeing this next year. Good luck to everyone!!

Comment

This is one of them I'm really looking forward to seeing what he turns into this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Jzoch View Post
                    Ready for another year gentlemen!!! Made a new set up on the lease in Water Valley and have some young deer that I'm really looking forward to seeing this next year. Good luck to everyone!!

I moved one of my setups South to the other side of my draw last month as well. It took me a few years to figure it out a little bit. They summer on the North side (where I was) and migrate to the South when deer season gets rolling. I'm really excited about this new setup.

Found one side of the big 8, he dropped close to the feeder last weekend. Hopefully I'll find the other side soon. He's the one I can't wait to see....Hoping he blows up this summer.

Comment

Originally posted by Bone Thug View Post

I moved one of my setups South to the other side of my draw last month as well. It took me a few years to figure it out a little bit. They summer on the North side (where I was) and migrate to the South when deer season gets rolling. I'm really excited about this new setup.

Found one side of the big 8, he dropped close to the feeder last weekend. Hopefully I'll find the other side soon. He's the one I can't wait to see....Hoping he blows up this summer.
                      Yep gonna be a long spring and summer

Comment

Originally posted by elliscountyhog View Post
                        Keep me posted. I have a 2016 I just bought from a member here and I planned on taking it out there. Hopefully you just forgot to screw the antenna in

LOL....It's in there... I tried both antennas and it was working pretty decent when I left although I had to jump through hoops to get it logged in. I'm either dealing with a bad camera, a bad SD card or the hole I am in won't allow consistent enough signal. I can change the SD card....but I can't fix the rest..
                        Last edited by Smart; 03-02-2017, 03:17 PM.

Comment

Working on a new bow blind for the lease. My version of a Krivoman, haha. Going to add some Deer View windows and put it on a platform at my new set up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Looking good

Comment

reckon what got hold of him. took last week at my lease in schliecher co.

Comment

Lease partner went out this week to fill protein feeders and found this poor guy. Hate it when that happens. This is the only feed pen we have, no livestock this year so we should have just taken it down.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X