X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yep-Love me some pho

Comment

[Pretty much my thoughts the first time I tried it. Good stuff![/QUOTE]
      Where would you recommend someone go for good pho in SA?...

Comment

Fermented fish head juices. Deliciousness.

Comment

Originally posted by FlounderPounder View Post
          Nope, not sure exactly what it is, ain’t tried it and got no desire to, anyone else remember when they found about 100 cat skins and carcasses outside the Chinese restaurant in Texas City? Also had a friend order what was supposed to be pork once and he found a bone a couple inches long that looked like in my opinion to be a rat femur, I’ve cleaned hundreds of pigs and never seen anything resembling it, just sayin
          Mountain lion is pretty good so kitty cat may not be that bad Where do you get this stuff, would like to try.

Comment

Yes sir, a big bowl of Pho & some shrimp spring rolls w/ peanut sauce is hard to beat, especially on a cold rainy day, good stuff

Comment

Originally posted by Grizz83 View Post
              Anybody else like pho?

Wife took me to a pho restaurant awhile back. Wasn't too sure what to expect. Really didn't even know what it was. Man...I can't get enough of this stuff!!
              Have no clue what you are talking about...guess it hasn't made it to Menard.
              Adios,
              Gary

Comment

Originally posted by bossbowman View Post
                Mountain lion is pretty good so kitty cat may not be that bad Where do you get this stuff, would like to try.
                Kinda what I'm thinking. If it is cat that I'm eating, so be it! It's delicious!

Comment

Couple times a week for me. Really good place by hobby off of airport and another in port arthur off of gulfway. Not all pho places are equal quality once you find a good place nothing else will compare

Comment

Originally posted by TxSon1836 View Post
                    its so good! love me some Pho Que Hong!!!!!! (local Pho chain)
                    That's my go to place. The one in Addison and the one in Lewisville.

With Siracha please!

Comment

Pho 9 in Killeen is my go-to spot. Beats every other pho place in the Killeen area and is also just a few blocks from my office.

Comment

Kinda reminds me of my getting drunk in Mexico days when we’d get four tacos for a dollar, or was it four for a quarter, can’t remember for sure, anyways they sure tasted good but I can’t say I ever saw any stray dogs running around

Comment

Nope, not sure exactly what it is, ain’t tried it and got no desire to, anyone else remember when they found about 100 cat skins and carcasses outside the Chinese restaurant in Texas City? Also had a friend order what was supposed to be pork once and he found a bone a couple inches long that looked like in my opinion to be a rat femur, I’ve cleaned hundreds of pigs and never seen anything resembling it, just sayin
                          Sounds like he might have gotten the faux pho!!

I'll just stick with my regular ol phoken chicken noodle soup. I'm out on the whole mystery meat experience.

Comment

Kinda reminds me of my getting drunk in Mexico days when we’d get four tacos for a dollar, or was it four for a quarter, can’t remember for sure, anyways they sure tasted good but I can’t say I ever saw any stray dogs running around
                            Yep reminds me Acuna back in my early 20s. Hot dogs on the street corner at 3am. Who knows what they were made of, but man they were good!

Comment

My name is Bobby. And I'm pho-king addicting to pho.

Comment

For those that did not grow up in the post Vietnam war era in the Houston area - you have missed out on some **** fine eats - Made friends with some of the first wave kids in 9th grade ('79) and haven't looked back. My kids were raised on it.

Comment

Working...
                                X