Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have no words.

Comment

A Velociraptor was my favorite dinosaur from Jurassic park growing up, but this....this is T-rex crap with corn.

Comment

wow, nice timing with the new jurassic world movie coming out...

i'm sure this thing will hold it's value - can't be a bad investment....

Comment

Why??

Comment

Originally posted by keatonskidmore View Post
            Hennessey is a joke. Yeah they've built some fast cars but they've also been responsible for a lot burning to the ground and sending out some terrible work. Been a lot of lawsuits over them swapping out new parts with used parts for a typical customer just so they can get a famous persons car out quicker. I wouldn't let them work on my lawnmower.

On another note..the engineering for the differentials on 6x6's has to be insane.
            This. There is a bunch of bad stuff out there about this guy. He has built some incredible cars but there is a lot of information out there about the shady stuff he has done.

Comment

Ugly as sin!

Comment

What will one be worth in 20 years

Comment

Originally posted by Smokeater View Post
                  Like my ol step-dad used to always say about 4wd... It'll just help you get stuck worse!lol More stucker and looking for a longer chain!

I always laugh at guys who say that. It's always guys who can't afford 4wd, their wife won't let them, or their too stupid to know how to use it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Oh, and that truck is really ghey.

Comment

Wonder if my wife & kids would be ok with living in in that? Hmmmm.

Comment

A fool and his money are soon parted.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                          I always laugh at guys who say that. It's always guys who can't afford 4wd, their wife won't let them, or their too stupid to know how to use it.

Its less ignorant than all those folks out there with 4 wheel drive that never even touch a dirt road for the life of the truck...

Comment

Originally posted by MetalMan2004 View Post
                            Its less ignorant than all those folks out there with 4 wheel drive that never even touch a dirt road for the life of the truck...
                            4x4 will retain almost 100% of its upgraded cost when resold within 10 years and the buyers market is 100x greater. If I want a 4x4 and you offer me a 2wd at a GREAT PRICE most will walk. But if all I needs a 2wd but get a Great price on a 4x4 most will buy.

Trucks are like tractors to me, I don’t even know why a 2wd is even produced

Oh.... and as a FORD guy, big negative on that horrid mess

Comment

I work w a guy who has a Hennessy mustang. It's a terrible waste of money

Comment

Originally posted by pervis View Post
                                I work w a guy who has a Hennessy mustang. It's a terrible waste of money
                                There are several builders who can turn wrenches better than that guy for a lot less jack...his rep isn't the best when it comes to performance mods & the cost.

Comment

Working...
                                X