Youth and Rodeo's 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bowtech08 View Post

Tanner started the 2018 season with a buck off [emoji20]. He had to step up in class this year so he’s going to have to work hard.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    the more you get bucked off the harder you try...........

Comment

Tres and his partner won the The TJHR Region 8 Team Roping saddled. Tres also placed 3rd in tie down in rodeo 10. Super proud Dad!
      Click image for larger version

Name:	58A95474-7D9F-4825-88CD-B5C33F3389E0.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	63.5 KB
ID:	24530442

Name:	B5798C68-E4BB-4678-9ECE-6F4F7C7C9C99.jpg
Size:	80.7 KB
ID:	24530443

Name:	9C7D1A77-7EAC-4058-BE81-3A081527E86D.jpg
Size:	79.7 KB
ID:	24530444

Name:	EDDA9518-3327-4E5E-9DF6-D4E6437C9F4C.jpg
Size:	73.2 KB
ID:	24530445

Name:	943E9ED9-2AAC-4A1D-86A1-3DF67F88AFEA.jpg
Size:	75.0 KB
ID:	24530446

Name:	6B68345D-A188-4D16-988F-A01728980C42.jpg
Size:	73.8 KB
ID:	24530447

Name:	7D49CD40-CF12-457C-B1A5-1BBAFBC113B5.jpg
Size:	72.5 KB
ID:	24530448

Comment

Originally posted by hammer63 View Post
        ^^^This is solid advice^^^
        Definitely second or third this one. Learning the right way at a Sankey camp when I was young helped a lot. Then attending a Bullrider Coach camp with Wiley Peterson and learning how to win and stay healthy made a big turning point in my career.

Comment

cowboy up

Comment

Originally posted by Arrowed C View Post
            Tres and his partner won the The TJHR Region 8 Team Roping saddled. Tres also placed 3rd in tie down in rodeo 10. Super proud Dad!
            [ATTACH]896653[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]896654[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]896655[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]896656[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]896657[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]896658[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]896659[/ATTACH]
            Congrats to your boy.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Comment

Had a rough good at the San Antonio Livestock Show Youth Rodeo. She ran good patterns but held her horse back and didn't place. Good experience for her though as she has never competed in a rodeo of this magnitude.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Comment

Great experience no matter the outcome. We have got to get my daughter and her new horse ready for the Denton County Youth Fair that will be happening in about 6 weeks

Comment

Originally posted by aggie2000tx View Post
                  Great experience no matter the outcome. We have got to get my daughter and her new horse ready for the Denton County Youth Fair that will be happening in about 6 weeks
                  The experience is what I wanted her to get out of it. She has another 4H point show Saturday to get her closer to regionals and then the barrel season kicks into full swing the following weekend. I think I need a week night job to pay for diesel.......

Comment

Originally posted by bowhuntertex View Post
                    The experience is what I wanted her to get out of it. She has another 4H point show Saturday to get her closer to regionals and then the barrel season kicks into full swing the following weekend. I think I need a week night job to pay for diesel.......
                    Riley knocked over a Barrel in the 2nd round of the open to probably win the open and maybe the overall average. Learning experience.

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
                      Riley knocked over a Barrel in the 2nd round of the open to probably win the open and maybe the overall average. Learning experience.
                      Shannon said she had a rough run. I just need to get my little one to kick it in high gear. That little pony is quick and can place if she will speed it up.

Comment

Brandon were you there? I met your ex wife at the goat show. Your daughter was penned right down from us

Comment

What are you talking about? I figured a guarantee way to make a small fortune in rodeo....start with a very large one.

Ahhhh Rodeo: Where ya spend thousands too live like a broke gypsy :lol:

Comment

Originally posted by bowhuntertex View Post
                            My daughter had a pretty good weekend at the Hays County Livestock Show Horse show. She only competed in the 4 speed events in the JR division (8-13) and won all 4 events and High point for speed. She is the youngest in her class. Super proud of how well she rode Saturday.

Just signed her up for the San Antonio Stock Show Youth Rodeo today.

[ATTACH]892366[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]892369[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]892370[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]892371[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]892372[/ATTACH]

I keep watching y’all on Facebook and just know I’m gonna see her turning and burning and you waiting at the gate of the NFR one day Will

Comment

Originally posted by Russ81 View Post
                              I keep watching y’all on Facebook and just know I’m gonna see her turning and burning and you waiting at the gate of the NFR one day Will

she has already told me that she is going to win the NFR and buy me a ranch Which translates into "If I quit paying for rodeo I could probably get a ranch much sooner" LOL

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X