No announcement yet.

Pop Up Platform

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love this idea!!! One question though, for those with the really high platforms what are you doing if anything to protect against falling off? Say you flip out of your chair by accident and hit the side if the blind? I'm brain storming now for a build but would like to know if any safety measures are used or ideas?

Comment

5' tall. No issues so far this season. But I have left the front widows open since 2nd week of bow season.
      Attached Files

Comment

Nice steup Frog

Comment

Originally posted by Frog72 View Post
          5' tall. No issues so far this season. But I have left the front widows open since 2nd week of bow season.
          Now that looks good!!!

Comment

Bump for a awesome thread! Lots of good looking stabbin cabins on here. Anybody come close to falling out of one of these yet

Comment

Man I forgot about this thread. I started a thread on some platform recommendations and thought my mind was made up. Now these got me twisted. These are cool as heck.

Comment

Glad this one was dug up. Going to be starting a build in a week or two.

Comment

Nice work

Comment

Very nice.

Has anyone had problems with coons or other animals getting into them?

Comment

[ATTACH][ATTACH]729985[/ATTACH][/ATTACH]
                      i saw this one few years back when i went to hunters extravaganza.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Same style but not a true pop up. Cattle Panel blind ontop of a 5' platform. Still needs to be brushed and some tan camo to touch it up
                        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by The General View Post
                          Same style but not a true pop up. Cattle Panel blind ontop of a 5' platform. Still needs to be brushed and some tan camo to touch it up
                          how did you do the roof?

Comment

Originally posted by 2BigMethod View Post
                            [ATTACH][ATTACH]729985[/ATTACH][/ATTACH]
                            i saw this one few years back when i went to hunters extravaganza.
                            I wonder who makes those.. anyone know?

That's the design I've had pictured in my head for a couple of years but have never seen one fabb'd up. Only thing different i'd do would be to add scaffolding jacks or some other way to level up each leg independently from 0-10" or so.

Comment

Made by woodsey too......"ground zero" elevated platform

Comment

Ronnie @ woodsey too posted this back in may of 2012. Dont know how to repost his post.

Comment

Working...
                                X