Jerry Miculek 10 years in prison

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jerry Miculek 10 years in prison

If you give Jerry Miculek a ride in your car you have transported a rate increasing device and according to this very broad unenforceable Republican proposed law you are subject to 5-10 years in federal prison. Think I'm kidding? Watch the video link.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=sCLoIorYguU

Great title!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Comment

The definition of rate increasing device seems awfully undefined!!!!

Comment

You got me...Poor Jerry...

Comment

Fake news!

Comment

That titled scared me..

Comment

I created a video of my own to try and stress the point.

Comment

From some of the YouTube videos I've seen, they'd have to confiscate my thumbs and jeans, too.

The other issue is You Tube is now banning all videos that show you how to modify firearms.

Thanks for posting this, Gunny. I was coming here to do the same post.

Comment

The second amendment is not about hunting. Its all about the people being able to protect themselves from a tyrannical government. This is just one more sign that Republicans or those who "call" themselves Republicans are not fit for leadership. Our very own representatives are actually just as dangerous as those who oppose us.

Comment

Originally posted by LWolken View Post
                    . Our very own representatives are actually just as dangerous as those who oppose us.

So true. They are slipping farther and father to the left. Some like McCain you can't tell the difference. He acts like far left most of the time.
                    When I was born the democrats were more conservative than republicans of today and in just 71 short years look what they have become. Republicans of today are where democrats were just 20-25 years ago with a few exceptions.
                    I may not live long enough to see the rebellion but it's coming folks.

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
                      So true. They are slipping farther and father to the left. Some like McCain you can't tell the difference. He acts like far left most of the time.
                      When I was born the democrats were more conservative than republicans of today and in just 71 short years look what they have become. Republicans of today are where democrats were just 20-25 years ago with a few exceptions.
                      I may not live long enough to see the rebellion but it's coming folks.
                      A lot of dems are putting an R beside there name just to get elected. Got to look at how they vote. We have a state rep that votes dem on all the big issues. When you ask him why he says there was a lot of bad stuff tied to the bill.
                      I am just wandering if the rebellion will be because they are trying to take our guns , land, faith, or everything we work for.

Comment

Yessir, it's coming... sure as the sun rises in the east and sets in the west... It ain't gonna be pretty either... Soon as the "silent majority" who work every day have too much to lose by NOT doing anything, it will happen... Right now, those of us who work for a living and have too much to lose to just go out and riot, burn and pillage have too much to lose to do that... But unless this country takes a hard right turn, and pretty dang quick, it won't be long until that won't be the case...

Yessir it's comin' and it may not be long either... been building up a pretty good head of steam for quite some time now...

Comment

Yessir it's comin' and it may not be long either... been building up a pretty good head of steam for quite some time now...
                          I agree. And it won't be pretty either.

Comment

Guided Jerry on a hunt back a few years ago. Finest gentleman I've ever met.

Comment

Great video thanks for sharing.

Thread title.....not so good.

Let's not stoop to their level and promote fake news.

Comment

Working...
                              X